• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

Dony

King of Bugs
Now that the event is over, there is not anything to do about this, but I was sure there were at least a couple of days when the daily 25 crystals did not show up, but the only one I can say for sure was for the final day. Did others not get theirs either or was that intentional? Otherwise, I do not think I saw any of the other reported event bugs that some players experienced and it all went smoothly until last night when the event ended.
I have got login crystals every day, maybe you are not from Europe and timing when they appeared was different for you? Not sure how this events works for NA or Asia players

Marindor

Now that the event is over, there is not anything to do about this, but I was sure there were at least a couple of days when the daily 25 crystals did not show up, but the only one I can say for sure was for the final day. Did others not get theirs either or was that intentional? Otherwise, I do not think I saw any of the other reported event bugs that some players experienced and it all went smoothly until last night when the event ended.

We were indeed able to spot an issue around this and will have it resolved before the event ends on Live.

DeletedUser2526

Wonderful! EVENT going great for me on LIVE 3 worlds... whew... keeps me busy! When is the next one here??? lol

Arthus

I've already seen next evo building ;) Nice one except for 1 detail that hurts.

Request for future. Please think about evolution building that gives ORCS. Never was in game, would be nice at one point.

palmira

Request for future. Please think about evolution building that gives ORCS. Never was in game, would be nice at one point.

Seeds, orcs we have alternatives, seeds are the pain for advanced players, specially now that we have more AWs that request loads of seeds to upgrade

Verde

Well, the proof is in the pudding - I took the screenshot above on live earlier today. I am not complaining as I have plenty of 7/8 provinces on standby, but some people who are coming up counting on this quest having an alternative might get a surprise.
Still only one option on EN server as well today ... :(

Dony

King of Bugs
Such small changes are updated once per 2 weeks, only diamond related issues, game breaking bugs or exploits are hotfixed as soon as possible.

Lovec Krys

@palmira If only wonders. You need them to upgrade your armories & manufactories too. And the prices are growing much faster then your seed's production. (just compare the price of armory upgrade: 33>34 30k seeds, 35>36 51k seeds, while for example Festival Merchant's seeds production rises only from 1420/12h to 1500/12h).
I feel realy sorry for players who finish Embassies when they will not have months to upgrade all their unupgraded armories and manufactories after finishing the chapter.

Deleted User - 81190

Such small changes are updated once per 2 weeks, only diamond related issues, game breaking bugs or exploits are hotfixed as soon as possible.
Event-specific fixes are kind of meaningless on that schedule when events only go for 3 weeks or so.

chris0707070707

@palmira If only wonders. You need them to upgrade your armories & manufactories too. And the prices are growing much faster then your seed's production. (just compare the price of armory upgrade: 33>34 30k seeds, 35>36 51k seeds, while for example Festival Merchant's seeds production rises only from 1420/12h to 1500/12h).
Actually, I really like the fact that the production and usage of at least one of the ressources still requires some long-term planning. You can use time boosters/enchantments/instants for the production of all the other ressources except seeds, which makes things way too easy in my opinion. A good example are requirements for upgrading AW's to levels 31-35. Two million mana ? Two and a half million per level ?
One couldn't care less ;)

Lovec Krys

@chris0707070707 Well, I'm an end game player with a good seed production, so I should be able to upgrade all buildings within one month after finishing the chapter.
But when Embassies is no longer last chapter, there will be players with low wonder levels who finish the chapter and go directly to the next with some buildings still unupgraded from Elvenar's chapter due to lack of seeds (and having 20 seed/cult hybrids won't solve the lack of seeds if the hybrid's production rises so small in the next chapter also).
Don't forget that seeds are still needed to create expired goods and with researches each in hundreds of thousands it takes a lot of seeds to accumulate that numbers and not everyone has a level 30+ Simia for 2% decay (most of those players will have decay 8-10%).
And 2 milion mana can be a problem for a lot of less active players (we who play tournament for 10k+ points have almost unlimited mana in our inventories, but there are many players who do few hundreds points max and without a large mana hybrids pool these amounts might be just at the edge of their decay max mana limit - just saying that even mana can be hassle for some players)

Last edited:

palmira

Well, I already upgraded all my factories and armories and I have a nice amount of seeds right now but I only have 5+1 T2+T4 factories here on beta - and I have 3 nicely producing ships :). But if I go back to the thermal springs of youth I will be out of seeds real fast, at lvl13 is 94k seeds; 660k mana, my live server lvl24 requires 161k (and 1125k mana) so if I decide to build the embassies wonders ( that I won't here, at least for now) I will be in dire trouble

Enevhar Aldarion

Ready curious. Requesting more spoilers

No real spoilers yet. It is just the schedule we are used to having. A new event starts three to five weeks after the end of the last event. We will have something small in between, maybe a Fellowship Adventure or a Crafting Challenge or even a mini-event that lasts about 10-14 days.

Asween

my twoppence about event: nice. neat. easy. boring.
when those who love challenges will get their starhour? something really hard, with decent rewards, and real possibility get something really cool?

Enevhar Aldarion

my twoppence about event: nice. neat. easy. boring.
when those who love challenges will get their starhour? something really hard, with decent rewards, and real possibility get something really cool?

Never? Because they do not want to discourage and chase off all the newer players who may become their big money makers in the future?

Did you play the game three years ago when they had the original event prize system of the three grand prizes, where the third prize was almost impossible to win unless you spent real money or got very lucky with the event currency? That was a bad system and it was a good day when they got rid of it. And they tried something sort of harder when they had the event quests that required factories and workshops close in level to your current chapter. And they tried somewhat harder with the infinite quests where the amounts needed kept getting bigger as you went further. Even advanced players complained about all of that.

Asween

im playing a bit more than 1 year, my first event was phoenix, so no idea what was 3 years ago :) but i enjoyed endless quests a lot, cause then was possible to win lots with some strategy and without spending money. i dont mind difficult. i mind if it is possible. and if it is worth