• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

Deleted User - 81190

They just added this:
or Recruit a big amount of Units.
It is still the same on Live (US) as of now:

AirTradersQ96.png

Deleted User - 86059

@MinMax Gamer I am sorry but we do not have any access to other Servers so you would need to check with the US Support team

Deleted User - 81190

I am surprised. I have always been under the impression that as soon as something like this was changed on Beta, all of the Live servers quickly got changed to match.
Well, the proof is in the pudding - I took the screenshot above on live earlier today. I am not complaining as I have plenty of 7/8 provinces on standby, but some people who are coming up counting on this quest having an alternative might get a surprise.

Arthus

for the 3rd time in a row we were refused even 1 wishing well.
8 mediocre/weak buildings overall for 20+ days event.
People already writing events get more and more boring. May this be warning for the in-game team. Players are more creative than you atm. Bye.

Deleted User - 86059

you are one player @Arthus , we have many other players and they can all speak for themselves. So if you are upset then say you are. But please again can we ask that you not try to encompass other players in your posts, let other players either here or on other Servers speak for themselves.
They all have big player panties and we are not that scary.

DeletedUser3289

you are one player @Arthus ,
They all have big player panties and we are not that scary.
As a forum moderator, we expect you to refrain from personalities and present only facts. It would be fit if you redact your statement and apologize to Arthus for not being respecting and using unparliamentary language.
Please direct me to where I can report about you for using unparliamentary language pertaining to undergarments in a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

As a forum moderator, we expect you to refrain from personalities and present only facts. It would be fit if you redact your statement and apologize to Arthus for not being respecting and using unparliamentary language.
Please direct me to where I can report about you for using unparliamentary language pertaining to undergarments in a public forum.

Wow Arthur are you now going to make multiple accounts to harass forum mods to, just to statisfy all your multiple personalities?
HolyElf
Joined Today at 13:34
Last seen 16 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Air Traders' Voyage

Please stop being a troll will ya.

Arthus

Wow Arthur are you now going to make multiple accounts to harass forum mods to, just to statisfy all your multiple personalities?
HolyElf
Joined Today at 13:34
Last seen 16 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Air Traders' Voyage

Please stop being a troll will ya.

You can even ask Marindor to confirm to you that it's not me.
I don't care for Scoobydoo's insults anymore as they were already reported to the HQ, as players we won't change anything anymore in this game because they refuse discussion and i don't have time for people who refuse to discuss.

PrimroseSylvia

@HolyElf (or who you are), welcome to beta forum.
Please, keep your time to know the forum, to know the forum members and to know the forum mods, and only after then you could write a so party statement.

DeletedUser3289

Why are you guys lawyering up for Scooby?

It was an insensitive statement with reference to women’s undergarments. Any responsible adult will respond as I did. And primrose, I disagree that I should spend 3 years to respond to something nasty coming from someone representing the company. The company should not be demerited by wrongful representation.

And no crazy. I’m not arthus. I’m an independent gamer who just joined hoping for a decent ambience. And reacted to something otherwise.

And that’s my opinion. And I post only my opinion, without disrespecting anyone (or using unnecessary language)

PrimroseSylvia

Why are you guys lawyering up for Scooby?
I know, I'll be - once again - summoned of being OT :p , but... We have spent 3 years here, knowing the team members and most of the forum members, we are not just joined, so maybe we know who is very disrespectful here, despite the (too) various time it was been asked to follow THIS forum rules.

Oh, and maybe you have to read them too ;)

Marindor

If you have a problem with any of our team members, please feel free to write us a support ticket and we'll look into it. We're not going to attack anyone personally here on the forums. Now back on topic please.

DeletedUser3289

If you have a problem with any of our team members, please feel free to write us a support ticket and we'll look into it. We're not going to attack anyone personally here on the forums. Now back on topic please.
Thanks Marindor. For the attention. I have deleted that post.

Enevhar Aldarion

Now that the event is over, there is not anything to do about this, but I was sure there were at least a couple of days when the daily 25 crystals did not show up, but the only one I can say for sure was for the final day. Did others not get theirs either or was that intentional? Otherwise, I do not think I saw any of the other reported event bugs that some players experienced and it all went smoothly until last night when the event ended.