• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Maillie

While we're talking about AW's, could it be possible to stop making them large? I would love to see them start going back to the Golden Abyss size, we have so many of them now. Having to rearrange for a 3x7, or worse, in every chapter is getting old. Even my main city is starting to look like a hot mess.

Arthus

They want players to buy expansions. I think wonders won't be smaller than 20 squares now.
We will have 6x7 monstrosity next event...

Potvorisko

For me is spire library bonus - KP - okey, it is still better than portal bonus in vortex or rune shards from Enar embasy...so here it ist ok. But I agree, that some wonders are hure. On the other hand, I do not really mind huge set buildings, as far as they give my city proper bonuses. The thing is, that all buildings are growing bigger later in game and the huge sets can work as dominants in city, so it looks nicer.

DeletedUser332

While we're talking about AW's, could it be possible to stop making them large? I would love to see them start going back to the Golden Abyss size, we have so many of them now. Having to rearrange for a 3x7, or worse, in every chapter is getting old. Even my main city is starting to look like a hot mess.

I guess you haven't noticed that pretty much everything is getting bigger as you move up in chapters. Normal buildings certainly don't get smaller as they upgrade, in any case. Should be used to it by now.

Dony

King of Bugs
thats a design choice, we already had residences lowering their footprint and pretty much every building can change their size to lower version if designers wants to do it, there is no problem with that

imagine chapter 30, magic residence footprint 20x20, what about all magic residences you have bought now? you wont be able to use them all anymore, so basicly you have wasted your money but you will find out that in a few years, they need to take this into consideration aswell

CrazyWizard

Making buildings first bigger then smaller might also have a commercial interest.
First buildings need to get bigger so you need less of them, then you want them get smaller so people need to buy more of them.

I expect houses and workshops to shrink at some point for this reason.

Lovec Krys

Elven Houses:
2x2>2x3>3x3>2x4>4x3>3x5>4x4>5x3>5x4
My bet is that next size change goes 5x5 and then 4x5, so 1 field shrink could come in 3rd chapter from now. (or go 4x5 first before 5x5, then there would be no shrink in next few chapters)
The good thing is that we now have a teleport, and it works for both normal and magical houses, so no need to sell them in case of future shrinking.

edeba

Why was the percent of KP given for chests reduced for the embassy AWs compared to other AWs?

Richord

elvengems seems to be dying. So yes; if anybody has another website/safe link or so; thanks.
If not; We'll just see what happens:)

Arthus

Elven Houses:
2x2>2x3>3x3>2x4>4x3>3x5>4x4>5x3>5x4
My bet is that next size change goes 5x5 and then 4x5, so 1 field shrink could come in 3rd chapter from now. (or go 4x5 first before 5x5, then there would be no shrink in next few chapters)
The good thing is that we now have a teleport, and it works for both normal and magical houses, so no need to sell them in case of future shrinking.

6x4 in chapter 20.
They added sizes of chapters 17 to 20.

Arthus

Doubt stats are final there, or upgrading any type of barracks would make no sense in chapter 17.

I think they added placeholders for future chapters and some of the statistics might be true but others are just previous buildings as placeholders.
This might be because chapter 16 came out at the peak of the coronavirus problem and chapter 17 will come out when 2nd wave of pandemic is predicted. Also they have HQ in Germany where atm situation is pretty hard, restrictions have returned. I doubt they will make chapters come out quicker so i bet it's just preparation in case of pandemic returning.

Karvest

There were no such stats in previous buildings. May be autogenerated (hope with later manual adjustments in the future to make stats reasonable), but definitely not copy-pasted.