• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.104

LOKINHO

@LOKINHO How do you mean 'readjusted'? We didn't make any balancing changes to the building.
When the event started, and at the beginning of going out on the gems page ... the building gave much more population and culture ... if you have not seen it ... you are the moderator of the game, it means that we are totally lost ...
The one with the mermaids, the stonehenghe, the phoenixes (except the last one is clear ...) the one with Valentine's Day, the one with the gingerbread man ... everyone, they have almost double the population and culture, is it normal for you to do this? ?
All are of better quality per grid used, population / culture. It is not normal that you do this to us. A TOP building, the best of an event, cannot carry such BAD numbers !! This is going from bad to worse ... you are going to take away the desire to play. Time to time....

PrimroseSylvia

at the beginning of going out on the gems page ... the building gave much more population and culture
Maybe their data were wrong? Haven't you considered this option?

As they report in their main page:
The Elvenar Gems of Knowledge Team is made up of players just like you! It is our goal to help all players enjoy their game even more with timely, relevant, and accurate game information.
We are not associated with Elvenar nor InnoGames – content consumed from our site is at players’ own risk, but we aim to keep content as up-to-date and accurate as possible by playing and testing thoroughly, gathering input from players across multiple game worlds and markets, and keeping current with a variety of information sources.

Arthus

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for your feedback (though some items that are here would better be placed in the May Event Feedback Thread). About this:

If you are going to compare each new reward building with "the best building in the game", they will always come out weaker. Comparing it with a (maybe?) overpowered building doesn't mean that each consecutive building therefore has to be even more overpowered. We have to consider the long term balance of the game as well, so please take things like that into consideration as well when giving feedback.

I compare them with other evolution buildings which are same kind.
Compared with best buildings in the game, all evolution ones are weak as hell.
You allowed players in 2017 to get these best buildings like tower of the winter king, and newer players can only dream to get one.

Your friends at FOE (innogames too) give out artifacts equivalent (upgrade kits) as DAILY.
You can also craft them from scraps ocassionally.

They care about balance too. You care about income only. The game is disbalanced against players at the moment.

We get 3 KP for level 10 of building and population 7x weaker than magic residence.

Yay happy us.

pop/cult should return AS IT WAS. It was NOT overpowered. Your all evo buildings are UNDERPOWERED.

Do what you want with that Marindor. I'm tired of talking to the air. I'm out. 2 years of play wasted.

Last edited:

Arthus

@Marindor people are asking - Is that intented that Valentine Platform is not craftable in Academy?
Was it not added? They don't have it for months. Maybe you forgot or something? Just asking

Arthus

very good. Phoenixes should not be in recipes too then.
If we can't get old set buildings like Sun and Moon Temple set, then new players should not be able to get evolution buildings.

Luckily next event there won't be evolution building.

Last edited:

Arthus

Gingerbread, Valentine and Coldfire have been added to the recipe list:

And Gingerbread crafting only adds 1 VV? A typo, or another improvement? ;)

Gingerbread/Valentine and Coldfire were added just now after Polish live CM intervention (he confirmed).
Beta team should figure out they forgot to add it first.

It's still pointless because you can't craft more than 1 and you have nothing to do with excess artifacts other than burning them.

Arthus

or you can wait what future will bring us, but patience is not your strongest attribute

Actually i waited a lot to craft another phoenix with previous year's adventure artifacts.
I've waited 18 months already to see no return of Autumn Set which i've missed.
I've waited more than 2 years to see no buildings as tower of the winter king.
Patience is one thing, realistic approach that they don't want to allow it is different thing.

Your attribute are personal attacks.

Deleted User - 86059

Please stop. No personal attacks please, This is the release notes thread so please keep it on topic