• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion May Celebrations

Luna Star

Hello!
A negative point I found at the event is a bonus of 10 flowers for a double mission, since we have to fulfill two requirements, the correct thing would be to have 20 reward flowers or to have only one requirement, the rest seems to have improved, at the moment I think that each mission must have only 1 requirement or double reward.

Arthus

@filiander You have a point in considering this "mini-event" but the point is that it's copied entirely from Forge of Empires now.

You can get up to 6-7 artifacts from overall currency including map pickups
You also get 3 guaranteed from main questline

So everyone should get May Tree at level 10, but May tree is very weak in comparison to other evolution buildings, they didn't listen to feedback after Phoenix and repeated 50% less pop/cult travesty.

I would gladly accept lack of mini-prizes if May Tree had Similar Pop/Cult to Stonehenge.
But they don't discuss with us anymore, Stonehenge was made stronger after fans feedback, now feedback is pointless, they just said that they will do what they want, end of the story, community managers are no longer needed because there's no voice of community in the company

They don't understand that by taking things from us they will make us more and more not willing to pay for anything ;)
I wanted to buy something before phoenix but when i saw the weak prize i decided my money would waste ;)

DeletedUser2236

I don't like that the daily today (2x2) gives less culture than a consolation prize that is also 2x2.

DeletedUser2735

@Arthus
I startet this game on a liveserver maybe a Week before the start of the minievent with the Burning Man as the price to get.
In comparison with this building the Maitree is a big Price. I will get 3 KP, more than 10 K Mana and more then 47 K supply, so that is great for a minieventprice, I think.
That I dont like this sort of event and that Inno behave like my children, they dont notice either, what I have to say, is a different problem.

Arthus

@Arthus
I startet this game on a liveserver maybe a Week before the start of the minievent with the Burning Man as the price to get.
In comparison with this building the Maitree is a big Price. I will get 3 KP, more than 10 K Mana and more then 47 K supply, so that is great for a minieventprice, I think.
That I dont like this sort of event and that Inno behave like my children, they dont notice either, what I have to say, is a different problem.

I understand that from your point of view it's a big price. However this reward gives 8k sentient good per 24h in chapter 16 where manufactory of almost same size gives around same value per 3h production, and population is not even 2000 compared to magic residence's 13000.

It all depends from which point of view you look. They care only about new players now, they show it for last few months.
I'm representing advanced players who are punished for progress.

eltina

last night was the last i got "see 2" but i didn't have anymore so i could choose one of them.
waste!
I was allowed to see 2 which I did not have the opportunity to get.
the night makes you start over :-(

salandrine

This tablesystem, I hated it at christmas event and I hate it now. Its not motivating, its always demotivating, because I always get a free shuffle before I get the daily. And even if I get a daily, I am so much expecting to be frustated I cant be happy with the price.

the mainprice is just a joke. Its a litte bit more than a 3 h production with a MM. And gold and supplies I am trading every day, so its absolutly useless for me. A little bit of people and culture, I dont need culture any more, I am at at least 150 %. and the quantity of people is not as such which can get me back on my feet.

Burger Meister Meister

I know that the purpose of Beta is for us to test this out and look for bugs but this event is so lame I don't even feel like wasting my time with it. I sure hope that it doesn't go to live servers in this format.
As a Beta tester however I will do my role to try it out and look for any obvious bugs.

My feedback so far is that the format not suitable for live servers.
It is neither stimulating nor motivational and if it goes to live servers will lead to player disappointment.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback so far. Besides the shuffle board mechanic itself (since we've already forwarded that feedback), what do you think about it in combination with the current balancing (amount of seeds you get, amount of presents you can open now, milestones in between, more valuable end reward building, easier to get to level 10 etc). Since we made a lot of balancing changes there compared to Winter, we're curious about how you feel about that.

DeletedUser2734

It is really bad, that the "shuffle"-function is one of the hidden prizes we can get by chance.
This should be unwrapped so we would be able to click as much packages as we want before we click a new charge by accident.
This is always bad luck :confused:

Dony

King of Bugs
My biggest problem is 1 relic reward, with a bad board it is possible to have 5 relics and with a bad luck we need to spend 50 seeds to get 5 random relics before we find reshuffle, 50 seeds from 580 seeds from all quests is like 9% just for 1 single board, we had relics in winter and it was replaced, now they are back, thats not improvement, 1 random relic is useless even for chapter 1 players and at some point rewards like relics, rune shards, broken rune shards are useless forever, they have zero value, until you adress that problem in the future.
So i hope relics will be replaced with something better.
For example i didnt saw pet food yet, it was here in winter, 10 vapor vision (it has value all the time, even for future events), i know you said in the past that 5 days expiring combat buildings are removed from events, but introducing them in this shuffle events could help for players to be interested.

What was not adressed at all from winter is obtaining daily rewards.
I didnt saw offer to buy currency outpost, it is removed from this event or its only because of beta?

And while we are at feedback, what about instant which will give us Orcs based on Squad Size similar to how units instant works?

Nemisis

This event is so lame, that I have actually given up after Quest 2, and I won’t even be bothering in Live. The hated by most shuffle board, back by unpopular demand, is full of useless rubbish and the chances of actually hitting a Daily Prize is low, and as for the Main prize, the stats on it are just not worth it. The whole event needs a rethink !

Lovec Krys

Well, you want feedback? Then I'll give you some. This time without any sarcastic notes.

1587812651223.png
With this after finishing so far available quests, I feel like having nothing at all. Especialy with the horrible +- 1/16 daily reward chance and very big chance to get a lot of unwanted garbage instead.

1587815819255.png
1 or 2 (or 3) KPs is not a reward, it's punishment (or slap in the face). Since we have 10KP there, these two should be replaced by 10KP+ instants. That would at least be a reward (or a replacement instead of slap in the face).

1587813619905.png
5% - seriously? With the Spire costs and costs of everything using coins in latest chapters - like everything what costs coins has it's price like 80 or 90% of the coin capacity and you give us 5%? Should be at least 33% not to feel like another slapping (50% would be better).

1587813894225.png
Oh my, how I hate these garbage 1x1 or 2x1 or 2x2 garbage buildings. They are not even worth disenchanging or for anything else. I just disenchant them when doing quests just to get rid of them.

1587815855519.png
A tripple slap with 1 relic. If there was 50 of them, that would at least make some chapter 1-3 players happy, but one is even much bigger insult than 1KP. Just replace them with pet food - many players will be happy.

1587814163710.png
One seems underwhelming, can't you give us 3? Considering that this is the only spell obtainable from tournament in only few pieces regardless the points (unlike the other two))

1587815472401.png
Well, with all the stats of evo buildings being so weak (and even weaker with each event), this sentence feels like a complete scam.

Main price stats for chapter XV city:
1587815574304.png

Lv 24 T5 production:
1587815981180.png

See how terrible is the T5 bonus of the "main" prize at highest level compared to the standard manufacture? Even with 2x9h + 1x3h, you can get DOUBLE the T5 goods from lv 24 manufacture (and in chapter XV that manufacture is 2 chapters old and at the lowest level possible).
Nobody sane would build that building due to the T5 production.
Fix: Tripple it's T5 bonus without cutting any other bonus (it's the main prize after all).

Lv 35 House pop:
1587816356068.png

See how terrible is the population of the "main" prize at highest level compared to the standard house? And that house is 15 fields compared to the 16 of the "main" prize.
Fix: Double the population given together with the previous point fix without cutting any other bonus (it's the main prize after all).

Few players might build it for the 3KP bonus. By my opinion 3KP instant would be better. For 5 I would even start considering it as the main prize.
Fix: Would it be much to ask to give us 5KPs (or 3Kp + 3KP instant)? We need literaly hundreds of thousands KPs for wonders after all.

Verde

My biggest problem is 1 relic reward, with a bad board it is possible to have 5 relics and with a bad luck we need to spend 50 seeds to get 5 random relics before we find reshuffle, ...
At least any relics won from the board count towards a 'Gain relics' quest ... a very small compensation :rolleyes:

Asween

i love single toilet :p it is so cool, and i try to guess who is sitting inside making that green stink. orc king may be?

Walking

It's in event announce:

We have 38 sequential quests, and then will get the daily ones.

I am unclear, are all daily quests available to all players who finish the regular quests, or is there an advantage to finishing the regular quests early?

PrimroseSylvia

The second you said, just because daily quests are daily, so the earlier you complete sequential/regular quests, the more dailies you can do before event's end :)

palmira

Too many relics, no time instants, we could have at least the singles we had on the christmas event. The tasks are OK for anyone with a lvl5 MA otherwise it will be gruesome all those get 15,20 or 30 VVs.