• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Lack of food instants

Nsaplay78

We are having a serious lack of food available for various evolving buildings. This is part of the reason I mostly abandoned getting the coldfire phoenix. I will never that the food to feed it which greatly diminishes its value to me. I currently feed my fire phoenix twice a week and my brown bear several times a week in order to keep up with all my tourny, expansion, and spire expectations. I dont have enough food to keep up this pace despite crafting it absolutely every time it appears in the academy. When I got the brown bear, I had 50+ food in all my cities. Some now are completely out while others are very low

The solution to this seems fairly obvious to me. Take food out of the crafting house and make it a normal instant you can create just like the combining catalyst. Then the only challenge becomes being able to balance how many of each u need. I dont use the academy for any instant other than those. With them being available in the spire, building them in the academy is now less important. If we are going to continue to get evolving buildings that require feeding, we need a reliable consistent way to get food

Lovec Krys

Take food out of the crafting house and make it a normal instant you can create just like the combining catalyst.
No for this part, I create other spell there. Maybe try a different feeding strategy?

CrazyWizard

We are having a serious lack of food available for various evolving buildings. This is part of the reason I mostly abandoned getting the coldfire phoenix. I will never that the food to feed it which greatly diminishes its value to me. I currently feed my fire phoenix twice a week and my brown bear several times a week in order to keep up with all my tourny, expansion, and spire expectations. I dont have enough food to keep up this pace despite crafting it absolutely every time it appears in the academy. When I got the brown bear, I had 50+ food in all my cities. Some now are completely out while others are very low

The solution to this seems fairly obvious to me. Take food out of the crafting house and make it a normal instant you can create just like the combining catalyst. Then the only challenge becomes being able to balance how many of each u need. I dont use the academy for any instant other than those. With them being available in the spire, building them in the academy is now less important. If we are going to continue to get evolving buildings that require feeding, we need a reliable consistent way to get food

There is a difference between a "lack off" and an out of control spending spree.
If you have issues with petfood then look at your spending habits using them, it makes sense that you can't have the storm, golden,fire, coldfire phoenix, brown polar and panda bear 24/7 active.

In the long run you can spend 7 petfood on average a week, this is the limit you have to work with and this means making choices where to spend it on and where to save it.
This in general is also the balance these petfood buildings have, you have to make choices now and for buildings in the furture. as you simply can't feed them all.

Just like you can't have your factories boosted with magical manufactoring 24/7, here to is there a limit on how many spells you can generate and here as well do you need to make choices.

palmira

I have a few pets to feed and sometimes there is no pet food to craft so my strategy is to have a nice supply and feeding my pets so my pet food never goes down a certain limit. This way I never ran out even during a MA dry spell

Richord

this game is about choices. using food all the time for to many buildings; it's a choice.

Marindor

Since the opinions on this are already very different and it's not an actual idea for a new game feature, we'll archive this thread.