• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Arthus

They played dirty with FA starting April 9th and recipes for Phoenix artifacts disappearing April 8th

Karvest

1586265120625.png

Jackluyt

One Fellowship Adventures every three months is more than enough!
My Beta fellowship is consistently in the top three - and a large number of players are very peeved; we have not had enough time to recover from the last one. It started just 45 days ago - six-and-a-half weeks.
@Marindor - could we please have an explanation why this came so soon? And is six weeks going to be the new norm??
:(:(

One adventure every six-and-a-half weeks is GROSS.
It is really too time consuming for the ArchMage and team - and it causes dissent in the fellowship, instead of uniting all the players in a common cause, which was the original attention behind the FA’s.

Four a year would be much more acceptable!!

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
My Beta fellowship is consistently in the top three - and a large number of players are very peeved; we have not had enough time to recover from the last one. It started just 45 days ago - six-and-a-half weeks.
@Marindor - could we please have an explanation why this came so soon? And is six weeks going to be the new norm??
Because others want to compete aswell? Why should only 1 fellowship be on the top? Why should Elvenar be centered around your Fellowship? Just take a break and let others win someting usefull.

And i think FAs are now tied to big events and since next big event coming next month, there wouldnt be enough time or there would be 2 FA even closer to each other.

Arthus

Solstice -> adventure -> Sirens -> adventure -> Zodiac -> adventure -> Christmas -> adventure -> Carnival -> adventure -> Coronaphoenix -> adventure

Adventures are the way for active players to get level 10 building

Not everyone has money like top players to buy yourself everything.

Even though Coldfail artifacts should be together with old ones in FA.

salandrine

If there should be a big event every six weeks, there should also be a FA every six weeks ....

But I go along with JackLuyt, its also a little bit to busy for me. I want to get more time to build and play the game, even the guest races, not an event after the other.

Marindor

Of course feel free to skip it if it's too busy for your Fellowship. Other players do like the extra incentive to win some more rewards, especially now that they're all stuck at home due to the current crisis.

DeletedUser1953

All this for 1 library (< 100 PC), 75 PC and 20h time reduction ? (do not forget, there is no conversion recipe anymore !).

Deleted User - 62044

i m out of fellowship beacouse this non sense, i hope enjoy the rest but i m down forever

DeletedUser2236

true but i wasn't going to finish the first 2 stages in the time it was available :p, so hopefully a new to old might come when i have :D

Richord

NEW IDEA

Give us a 'random badge'

A counter for finishing a province/scouting one, upping a (chapterworth) building, collecting certain amounts of goods/supplies etc etc.

this random badge can be put anywhere.

No idea if it is technically possible, but this makes it a tiny bit less irritating to do FA.

Jackluyt

Of course feel free to skip it if it's too busy for your Fellowship. Other players do like the extra incentive to win some more rewards, especially now that they're all stuck at home due to the current crisis.

Hi!
Thanks for the great job you are doing!!

1. Can you clarify please: Can we expect a FA every seven weeks in future? I have one of the sharpest, keenest fellowships on Beta - and a lot of the players are rapidly losing enthusiasm
2. It is a good point that one could win nice stuff in FA's - particularly when people are stuck at home. But it is a pretty universal consensus that the prizes in all the FA's really do not justify the intense week's worth of effort required to gain them. Some decent, exciting prizes would do a lot to make the FA's more attractive.
At present most groups are competing for 'bragging rights', rather than prizes...

I run the biggest independent Facebook group for Elvenar - and must report that most players feel the FA's are too often, and the prizes ordinary and uninspiring.
I am also concerned about the reports of Fellowships breaking up over tension caused by too many FA's. FA's should unite fellowships and get them working as a team - and they have done that for many groups. But overdose may lead to groups breaking up - and that would be the opposite of the intended effect...

For many players, Fellowship Adventures are like Black Forest Chocolate Cake - wonderful to have as a special treat now and again. But eat it every day and it will make you bilious and bloated ...

Happy Easter!
:)

Last edited: