• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

baypen

Would also be nice to get a pop up with the summary of rewards, when Spire diappears on friday; like at the end of tournament.

maxiqbert

Overall, very satisfied at the multiplayer thing.
I still think that "underperformers" should get a bit more.
I mean you should get (if the FS did what it takes) a collective reward one shot above your personal achievement. Thus, those who have a hard time making it to the fisrt portal do get something and thus are enticed to play along.

Verde

When a spire encounter is opened, it's a option to mouse over the chest to find out what the possible prizes are. Within the open encounter panel, the number of spirit essence that will be received for success is also displayed.
When outside of an encounter window, it is an option to mouse over chests/encounters that have not yet been reached and the tooltip displays the possible prizes for that chest. Would it also be possible for that tooltip to also display the spirit essence count for that encounter? Would make it easier to work out how many more are required to reach a particular goal for spirit essence.

Heymrdiedier

what i really don't like about the spire is that i often have to give up on my negotiations because i ran out of coins/hammers or goods during the negotiations (basically because its way too expensive). And that while i have many coins or hammer spells, and lots of other supplies i could trade with. why not allow us to use the trader and spells during the negotiations, it would make spire much more enjoyable.
the high number of diamonds to compensate the temporary shortage also feels like a ripoff because of that.

you could have spend 500k of hammers 5M of coins and a few 10k of goods, but you have to pay 37 diamonds because you only have 75k hammers of the 100k. Feels like a ripoff. Pay or loose all those goods you already spent

Heymrdiedier

Just plan ahead? You always know max total amount of any good that can be requested.

impossible, the 4 next encounters before next gate, can ask more then my current max capacity of coins and hammers. And thats even without considering loosing at all :)
And especially for sentient goods its hard. you might be saving up for a tech or and upgrade, and then spire asks for the stuff you just traded away.

And going back to town and back to spire after every encounter, thats a drag. So much it stops players from doing spire at all.

Thing is, its just way to expansive with about 600 AW levels.

Lovec Krys

@Heymrdiedier But on the other hand, with 600 AW levels your seeds production pick up bonus is 4 times as big as mine, so you can have more expired goods manufactories than me (provided you have enough space and population for them).

DeletedUser2829

Just plan ahead? You always know max total amount of any good that can be requested.

No you don't know how much it will cost ahead, it might take 1 attempt or 10. I agree with @Heymrdiedier its very clunky to check on stocks before each negotiation, and even then you can over spend on instants to be fairly sure you have enough coins and supplies or you can take a (small) risk. An easy place to see stocks and use instants mid negotiation would make it sooo much easier and efficient.

Karvest

I don't have such problems, probably because I don't go that far in spire and even if I'm low on supplies to start new attempt - I just retreat until I have more without spending instants.

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier But on the other hand, with 600 AW levels your seeds production pick up bonus is 4 times as big as mine, so you can have more expired goods manufactories than me (provided you have enough space and population for them).
very true, sentient goods and seeds arent a problem at all for that account, its the hammers and the coins that are the main issue. I must say that many AW levels also means i probably need double as much sentient and seeds as you do. But accounts that havent reached the sentient chapters yet dont need those either.

But that wasnt the issue i wanted to have forwarded as feedback.

Karvest

Perhaps the Encounter Rewards hover window would be a good spot for it? Like this:
index.php
Implemented exactly like this.=)

Burger Meister Meister

Really enjoying the multi-player aspect of the spire in Beta. Didn't play it much in Live world but this has great potential.

Is there any estimate as to when this might be pushed into Live worlds. Are there still bugs that need to be worked out?
Looking forward to playing this with my Live world FS. (no insult to my Beta FS ;))