• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Lovec Krys

I don't like CC's being removed and replaced with something of much less value. I don't care about teleport, More or less I don't have any use for them.
Good that aside CC's there are not realy any rare items in the group rewards, since most of Elvenar's chapter players are simply cut off from Spire due to chapter's ridiculous demands on seeds/expired goods.

DeletedUser2329

While it is possible to make progress towards these rewards and unlock some of them if you are the only person in a Fellowship playing the Spire of Eternity, you will need multiple people to unlock all potential rewards.

I wonder what is the minimum number of Fellows needed to unlock all the rewards, assuming they will finish all encounters in the Spire. I mean, there are FS with 25 fellows and there are FS with 5 or less. Will there be some kind of analogy between the number of fellows and the progress?

DeletedUser1953

Why we do the spire, mainly for fragement and catalyst and the most important is the 3th boss chest ... sure Inno understood this and removes it !!
The main limitation of the craft is not the fragment even with an Academy Level 5 but catalysts ...

No mention about the resolve of the absurd cost of orcs for elvenar's era.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

What happen here at Elvenar?

First - the very, very hard chapter 15 (gaining the needed goods)
Second - new event type (no comment needed)
Third - Destroying the rewards of the expensive Spire for the single player (best rewards taken away)

What will be the next?
o_O

Deleted User - 81190

No, you can receive it only if your FS gained sufficient number of points (not sure how they are counted, if 1 encounter give one point - you need more than 5 fellows to finish map 1 to gain all rewards from that stage).
Also you need to complete it yourself to get reward. This is done to get rid of tourney flaw where FS members doing 30 points and still get 10 chest rewards.
Don't think it is one point per encounter, though, or you need more than 22 members completed whole map to get last reward. Or may be upper maps give more points.
if you want to get that 50 diamond rewards in 2 ppl, then both of you need to do full 2 maps + 10 encounters from 3rd map
OK, then I still don't understand how to read the table that @Karvest posted. Basically, I am curious to see that if N people did M encounters each (assume all did exactly the same, so no under- and overperformers), then how does that translate into team prizes?

Dony

King of Bugs
OK, then I still don't understand how to read the table that @Karvest posted. Basically, I am curious to see that if N people did M encounters each (assume all did exactly the same, so no under- and overperformers), then how does that translate into team prizes?

if 25 ppl finish first map, FS is eligible for 8 prizes from 12
if 25 ppl finish second map, FS is eligible for 11 prizes from 12
in first example fellowship has reached 8th prizes but nobody can claim it because all of them did only first map and 8th prize is last boss of second map
in second example fellowship has reached 10 prizes but nobody can claim it because all of them did only 2 maps and 10th prize is 2nd small boss on 3rd map
its actually 30 points off to 11, so only 10

Dony

King of Bugs
1 per encounter, 2 per mini boss, 3 last boss, 21 total per map per 1 player, 63 max per player

Karvest

oh, I've accidentally counted doors as well, that's what was wrong...=)

So to get full FS rewards from 2 stage, half of FS should finish that stage.

Last edited:

UlyssesBlue

I'm really disappointed to hear it will now be more difficult to get the small library set buildings. I really like these things as they give tons of resources when they have sufficient set bonuses. My little city benefits from them significantly with all the scrolls and dust they give, and save me having to expand my manufactories, and my big city gets a lot of benefit from the sentient goods, mana and scrolls.

Burger Meister Meister

In concept this sounds like a great idea. I always like it when I can collaborate with my FS members on an event or feature.
I look forward to giving it a try and providing feedback.

I am however a little uncertain about the reshuffling of rewards. I am not clear why this was necessary and what effect it will have. This shouldn't be designed to affect the individual player engagement but rather should be in addition to it. I will see when I play it.

Karvest

The main effect would be making CC spells a 100% additional prize for any boss encounter finished by whole FS (and even some more, if the most of FS is doing only 1st stage, those who do 2nd stage would acquire additional rewards from both stages).

Karvest

That's not a nerf of Spire, it's a nerf of solo Spire. If you are not aiming whole 3 stages yourself (and majority of players are not going past 2 stage), and you are in FS that is playing same style as you, you will get more CCs than it was removed from solo part with 100% chance, some additional diamonds that should cover convincing costs, 100% teleport spell per stage (instead of random one) + all other prizes you usually win while progressing through the spire (apart from small buildings changes, that are there not due to multiplayer, but due to amount of them we get each run).

DeletedUser2630

so I personally manage normally 2 levels, sometimes 3 levels, while 90% associasion gets only 1 level. I will not force the association to play. But for me it seems that by losing rewards, however, the game for a special reason almost gives me almost no secret chest and at 55% chance I still fall all the time portal profits. I mean, I play the tower to collect CC. Well the whole game goes from 10 to 5.

Richord

i've never even tried to do this spire-thing.
Only did some mandatory fights to gain fragments. I think I got to 1/2 of first lvl.
that's how important the Spire is to me.

Lovec Krys

@Karvest But that's what it exactly is. If you play truly solo or in a FS with only few members, then your rewards are nerfed since you won't get the FS rewards using the same effort as before the change.
They should just added additional rewards for FS's, not move some from solo to multiplayer (especialy CC's since I don't care for teleports).

ps: I have never used any diamonds during Spire negotiations with any of my cities,