• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

LOKINHO

1.- reduce the 16 gifts, to 8 (with this you eliminate three fat problems, 1 the amount of gifts there are, 2 junk gifts as fungibles of 5%, small culture buildings, relics and fragments of rune and 3 spend less ties to get more daily prizes, the x2, or any of the 8 prizes that will remain that would be good and interesting.

2.- Reduce the cost of 60 ties to open a gift. if the number of gifts is reduced to 8, an average cost would be 30 ties per opening or even something higher, since the prizes they will give will all be good!

3.- For my liking, the missions are not being bad, the problem and the complaints come when they ask you for large quantities of products, supplies and so on ... to get ONLY 17 ties ... this if it bothers, since we are at In principle, the normal thing is that the amounts are "ridiculously low", and gradually go up.

4.- The issue of shuffling again is fine, but as long as you can use it to your liking, and not when you open it (since you could run out of what you are looking for and start from 0) As an option it would be to let us use it when we want (as if it were a wild card)

The option that the partners are giving, I do not like, they say that when the daily prize is discovered, that it is restarted alone ... this has negative points, the discovery of the gift of shuffling, "you get free" because it returns the invested , and you add a hammer (this is positive) imagine that they reform this and leave it with 8 gifts, and at first you discover the main prize (and depending on your strategy, maybe what you were looking for was something else, fungibles of kp, ties extra, x2 ... because that option would leave you with no alternative to continue, so I personally do not like it.

As I said, if they give the option to shuffle freely when the player wants, it would be great.

5 .- I still do not know how many ties can be achieved, so this is a bit of a request to ask ... I hope they can be achieved with normal missions (and assuming they lower the cost of opening a gift and reform this) about 10,000 or 15,000, (my wish would be that you can reach 30,000 XD) That said, what I have read, is that the "bonus" missions once the main list is finished, only give you 20 ties! This prize, due to its difficulty that you have already said and it seems logical, only for those players who want to persist to achieve the maximum, must be around 50 or more ... in previous events the cap was 64 I think remember With a single mission, you could open 3 chests ... well, something similar, right? If it stays at 60, that the bonus missions give at least 120 ... if you download it as we are all asking, say 30 ... then 50 for complex missions would be fine. (It is less than before, but it is already done at least).

In short, reduce gifts to 8 (thus eliminating garbage prizes), reduce the cost of opening a gift, lower the requests of the missions we are doing giving only 17 ties, since they ask for many quantities (I can not imagine then, a mission of the bonuses you can ask for ...) and be able to use the "shuffle" at your will. With these 4 tweaks + being able to have a good amount of ties, the event would take a turn of 720º, yes yes, two laps !!

Thank you for listening and hopefully together, changes will be generated as soon as possible, to enjoy a Merry Christmas! (and that a sweet does not bitter us)

P.S. The gingerbread doll, if they use it in a horror movie, it's a hit ... how scary it is hahaha
Good morning everyone.
Already we have notified changes, none of them resembles my 5 points described above.
1. You have not reduced the 16 gifts to 8.9 ...
2.- You have reduced the cost of opening a gift, from 60 to 50, something insignificant ...
3.- The missions are retouched now and will affect many ... I am in one in which I receive 35 red ribbons and asks me to investigate, or gain 20 visions of steam !!! You have surpassed yourself, if we were already complaining with those of 15 visions of steam, with this you kill us ...
4.- When you get to shuffle, you have no choice but to shuffle, with which, you have not changed this, so we can not get daily prizes with the ease of before, since the% ceases to be 6.25% and it It can turn into 1 or 2% ... imagine that you open 12 gifts, and the daily prize has not come out, and you have to shuffle again and start ... another nonsense.
Yesterday thinking a little, I came up with a way of not making so much change and having everyone happy:
In the gifts, red ribbon always appears, if the amount of red ribbon of the gift was 400-500, until 60 is the payment to open a gift, it would be balanced !! I get numbers ....
60x15 gifts = 900
if one of the gifts gives 500 red ribbon, you only spend 400 to open a panel (or to build a house with bricks) With this it would be balanced again as with the chests, which had an average of approximately 400-500 per large prize or artifact.
With the new change and balancing, costing 50 red bow to open a gift, opening the 15 will cost us 750 red bow. If the red ribbon gift were 400, the actual cost to open an entire panel would be 350. With this you solve all the problems !!!
There should always be 400 red ribbon in the gift, otherwise, only with 100, it is still very expensive and it is impossible to get daily prizes in quantities as before.

Alcaro

I spent more than an hour to read everything what was posted. After the big change, I see that actually the event is still a piece of ^&#@$ and we talked to the walls.
If this event will come again in the same form, I can tell from now that I will not waste a single minute for it. As for the present event, in live servers, I will ignore it.
Thank you Inno for your great Christmas present. I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you will get one identical and will be as joyous as we are.

Alcaro

I dont understand it, what exactly did "improve"?

Deleted User - 81190

So if this is new standard, the fastest way of significant seed production increase is through leveling wonders because we cannot win 5 - 10 needed seed production dailies.
The fastest way of significant seed production increase nowadays is through crafting all Festival Merchants you can get. That's practically the best seed producer in the game, and is a renewable resource.

baypen

I fear, our feedback is at the end only used by INNO for making "alibi" changements, so they can say: We reacted and didn´t ignore your feedback.
Finally I am sure, INNO-people are not silly, they know exactly what they are doing and I would say, they analized that they earn much more money with a lottery-game than with a strategic game.
So therefore I fear, Elvenar will be pushed more and more in this direction, no matter how many pages we fill here, no matter, if some people stop playing. INNO calculated for sure exactly and the result is: LOTTERY won vs. Strategy.

salandrine

Well, Inno reacted, but its really not enough to satisfy the players. On one hand they give some more ribbos at the beginning (and I assume, there are not a lot of players are at the beginning) and restrict it at the end (even not at the end, even at quest 60 or so, like stated before)

So there is no improvement at all.

Reducing to 50 ribbons for a box wont reach the requirements, players are looking for.

Its all cosmetic, nothing else. I am sad about this.

Ashrem

Also, reshuffling basically means free hammers and such)
This isn't correct, Marindor. They issue is loss of progress. If we have to use a few hundred ribbons to get the one of the the things we actually want, then any time reshuffle comes up progress is lost, and any ribbons used on the board before the reshuffle have effectively been used for nothing but hammers. This method is a reduction in the number of desirable prizes for every player, and for the majority of average players, it is a large reduction.

iDavis

The only thing I agree with (after reading previous pages) is the problem around 'reshuffle' item. This could be easily solved by saving this item from the point where we get it until we decide, when to use it.

Other aspects of this event are good enough for me - for those who didn't notice, the goal is not to make this event as profitable as autumn and mermaids. Their level of rewarding was high above game balance and now we're just getting into right track (finally).

DeletedUser1657

This isn't correct, Marindor. They issue is loss of progress. If we have to use a few hundred ribbons to get the one of the the things we actually want, then any time reshuffle comes up progress is lost, and any ribbons used on the board before the reshuffle have effectively been used for nothing but hammers. This method is a reduction in the number of desirable prizes for every player, and for the majority of average players, it is a large reduction.

Absolutely agree with this. The reshuffle is one of the worst aspects of this event and can force people to completely miss out on desired prizes (massive frustration) all together. Options to solve the reshuffle (pretty sure all have been said in various posts above)
  1. Give daily prize with reshuffle. So a box for daily prize and a reshuffle box that will also give daily prize
  2. Remove reshuffle box and only reshuffle at time daily prize box is found
  3. Allow reshuffles to stack and only be activated at player initiation
  4. Remove reshuffle box and have reshuffle button always available so player can choose to reshuffle at any time. This way when they get the prizes they want they can choose to restart, Or if they haven't got what they want they can continue without losing progress
  5. Remove reshuffle all together and only reshuffle when all 16 prizes are opened, daily prize would have to update in background behind its box as it can take days to get through a board.
Obviously the difficult to do any of the above vary along with the desire by inno and desire by the players for one option over another. While I think more needs to be done I would say this in one the more important issues to solve whether for this event or a future iteration of it.

DeletedUser2818

From 60 to 50, with previous events averaging what, 22-23 per box, and with the ability to win the same daily prize without a RNG reshuffle mechanic? And with the amount of ribbons down the line getting nerfed? This is ridiculous. And no, the removal of the relics is not nearly enough to make up for this, especially given that the other prizes have been "tweaked" (=nerfed) in order to "reflect the changes".

Besides, in the world of gaming, you know nothing good happened when you read the phrase "in order to reflect these changes".

What bewilders me the most however is that despite the overwhelmingly negative feedback, the devs still felt forced to opt for the "one step forward, two steps back" stance. Extremely underwhelming positive changes, paired with absolutely uncalled for nerfs... I can only see people getting angrier.

"One step forward and two step back
Nobody gets too far like that
One step forward and two steps back
This kind of dance can never last"

Deleted User - 81190

for those who didn't notice, the goal is not to make this event as profitable as autumn and mermaids. Their level of rewarding was high above game balance and now we're just getting into right track (finally).
I don't speak for everyone, but I didn't really compare this with previous events in terms of amounts of prizes that can be won. I look at effort vs rewards, and for me this is well below cutoff. Just like FA, where prize level is relatively flat over time - bad is still bad, no relative comparison is necessary. The only relative comparison I was thinking about is timeboosts and/or PPs, and I looked at how much new players may need/want these in Chapter 15 vs how much they could gain before and after.

So am I still going to load up my existing workshops if any of the supply quests will come it? Sure, that's practically no effort so why not. Am I going to speed up production, or burn dozens if not hundreds of hours of timeboosts on scouting and/or MA quests? Clear out some space removing something useful to do better in the event? Go bananas negotiating provinces? Nope, not worth it. Previously, you could trade extra effort to run deep in the event with the rewards that were... well, rewarding. Now, I will be trading zero effort for meh rewards and a sour taste. If that was the goal, then I suppose mission accomplished.

Ashrem

Give daily prize with reshuffle. So a box for daily prize and a reshuffle box that will also give daily prize
I think this has the greatest potential for restoring balance. Put two grand prizes on each page of 16, and have it automatically shuffle when you get either. you don't have to give anything back for getting shuffle, it reduces complexity, and immediately decreases the average cost of a Daily to somewhere back inline with past events, and makes the shuffle about 99% less irritating.

Lovec Krys

The only thing I agree with (after reading previous pages) is the problem around 'reshuffle' item. This could be easily solved by saving this item from the point where we get it until we decide, when to use it.

Other aspects of this event are good enough for me - for those who didn't notice, the goal is not to make this event as profitable as autumn and mermaids. Their level of rewarding was high above game balance and now we're just getting into right track (finally).
As I see it, the problem is that from the view point of daily rewards it's not near as profitable as pre-mermaids events. So we are not comparing it to the previous two events, but with the events before. And with ability to get the daily prize, this system is a disaster.
The main prize for me, unless it's stats are doubled, is just useless garbage.

DeletedUser1163

I love how the game devs wove a story around Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol. So far, the only gripe I have is why do I have such bad luck opening presents with Shuffles in 'em? Must have gotten at least 5 in a roll several times. That elf is still trying to build that gingerbread house. I've been a good girl all year. Honest. Get rid of those shuffles! Pleeeeeese.