• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Battle] New Set-Buildings ?

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser2817

I am a fighting pacifist, Scooby, and I benefit from a Traveling Merchant II and III that I crafted (or could have won in an event). In the future I will also have the Lighthouse AW (even though they nerfed it) as well as the Mountain Halls wonder. And of course there are the MM spells that drop from the tournament as well as the PoPs. And the relics from tournaments that increase my production. Oh, and the coin rains from my phoenix.

I'm sure others can think of other benefits we non-fighters receive.

DeletedUser1657

Me appearing with my tin hat in place (cowering) I really do not agree with this (as a pacifist) all we have is the extras we get from the set buildings. But you (thugs) fighters get buildings that give you extra troops plus what you get from AW's. So I fail to see how you (thugs) lose out.....

Crawls back quietly into the background :D

Lol Scooby, how many event and culture buildings have coins, seeds, supplies, mana, or some other resource attached to it? For me it has nothing to do with combat verse non-combat but more about variety of buildings. I am bored with these type of sets and never get them for those bonuses. Having a set with something different would be cool (new set in spire is a nice example of different).

A set doesn't need to be specifically for combat players but might just have a building or 2 in it that gives extra troops as part of the set bonus.

We could always have a set that gives scooby snacks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

We could always have a set that gives scooby snacks :D

yolk grin.png

Arthus

Amazing idea, one of the biggest absurds of the game is that there are only buildings producing certain units, favorising them more than other. Valyrian guard buildings are just disgusting, while there could be amazing buildings producing blossom mages like big flowers etc.

King Luckybaby

Warriors and Traders have some wonders

What for buildings does the fighter have ?
2 - Vallorian and Orks

What else does the fighter have ?
3 different supporters - who are active for 5 days

What does the trader have ?
A lot of set-buildings
Produce a lot of ALL goods ALWAYS !!!

My problem - I have too many goods
I lose the goods in the ToE

I think - to fight is maybe easier - but there are not enough warriors there
So - I need buildings - set- buildings - that produce warriors

Ashrem

I think there's room for a building which (like the ferris wheel) lets you choose from producing a basket of goods, or a basket of troops. If the building had a 24 hour cycle, and you could choose between producing XXXX T2+1, or XXXX T2+2, or XX TroopA or XX TroopB, then it becomes a building that is useful to both groups, and has the added value of allowing people who don't normally fight to produce a few of the exotic troops to test out without devoting space to the Alternate training facilities.

Richord

this idea is made up because of a lack of tactical use of the game-buildings already existing. Just built the right ones and put the right amount of time in this game and you'll have more units than you need. Unless you're going for 8k+ every week in the tournament. than you need a crazy amount of time too.

Dony

King of Bugs
this idea is made up because of a lack of tactical use of the game-buildings already existing. Just built the right ones and put the right amount of time in this game and you'll have more units than you need. Unless you're going for 8k+ every week in the tournament. than you need a crazy amount of time too.
you are funny, tell us which sets gives us troops now? and comprare it with sets which gives other resources. Why should fighters be punished to not have same powerfull buildings that negotiators got?

DeletedUser2236

one thing i should say is that while the sets may favour the negotiators the pets have favoured the fighters

DeletedUser1657

There is a general lack of variety in sets anyway. This is asking for variety, the devs will interpret that as they will.

King Luckybaby

First ... A big thank you to the development team !!!
Great job !!! :):):)

With the brown bear we have a building now, that produces warriors, usually we get them very late!

The second effect - excellent !!!
With Supply Windfall and Time Boosters - we can create many warriors in a short time

Is already christmas :)

Now - only the first 3 types are missing!

In Germany -
I am in the chapter of the Elvenar
I have never had problems with the tournament and not with the Spire
My Wonders are very well organized

But - not all players have this Wonder already
And for these players - I think - it would be not bad

To have more is always good ! ;)
(and for me also :cool: )

The high losses in the tournament AND in the Spire could be compensated a little -
with more such buildings like Brown Bear ???

Last edited:

Marindor

Thank you for voting guys. Please refrain from using multi accounts to try to push percentages, since multi accounts won't be counted anyway. In this case even without the multi accounts there is enough support, so this idea will be fowarded :)