• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support The new event Autumn Zodiac...

DeletedUser2915

Hello,
Produce Warrior Masks (9 hour Steel productions) from current or previous chapter...
have already started the production of masks (9h) 2 times on level 9 factories and nothing has been taken into account.
Cordially

Capture d’écran 2019-09-17 à 10.54.40.jpg

Angedev

@John-Fr : If you use words like 'started' and 'lounched', it sounds like you haven't collected finished productions yet. But it doesn't matter, I was only trying to help :)

@Jasper : Are you sure? I've thought it's just about 'fair amount of steel', not concrete productions. But maybe I'm wrong, steel isn't my boost, so I didn't try...

Marindor

Hi guys!

If productions are not counted correctly, please indeed contact our Support Team so we can take a look at your account to verify the problem, help you through the quest and reopen the internal bug report if necessary. :)

DeletedUser

@Jasper : Are you sure? I've thought it's just about 'fair amount of steel', not concrete productions. But maybe I'm wrong, steel isn't my boost, so I didn't try...[/USER]
You might be right but I haven't gotten those other quests yet, lucky me. :rolleyes: Maybe I was a bit to quick to react. :oops:
The "Produce a fair amount of Steel" quest definitely is a buggy one, had it twice.

@John-Fr: You need to start, finish & collect those steel productions.[/user]