• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Important Event Preparation

DeletedUser3039

Do I understand correctly that workshops from different chapters are not combined in one quest? If I have 5 workshops 17 level (Chapter 6) and 5 workshops 9 level(Chapter 3) - in one quest I can't use them? Only those or those?
How about a combination of magic workshops and ordinary ones?

DeletedUser3039

magic+ordinary works 100%, also 25+28 works too (I'm in amuni)
Thanks. I specified that the information referred to factories, not workshops. A little confused by these innovations))

maxiqbert beware, previous chapter manufactories and current chapter manufactories don't mix. The "or" makes it so that either you use this chapter manufactories, OR previous chapter's.

pirithbeta

The Manufactories work the same way, only in that case it's your current chapter -1 (or if that chapter didn't contain an upgrade tech, you go back to the first previous chapter that did contain an upgrade tech) :)

So, Marindor, if I am in the Contructs, manufactories must be level 24 or is level 20 enough? My fellows and I are not sure.

DeletedUser3036

So, Marindor, if I am in the Contructs, manufactories must be level 24 or is level 20 enough? My fellows and I are not sure.
you have the lvl 24 from elementary (which is the latest era where you have a T1 research) so it's mini lvl 24 for the construct

DeletedUser3041

Do I understand correctly that workshops from different chapters are not combined in one quest?

maxiqbert beware, previous chapter manufactories and current chapter manufactories don't mix.

So OK, call me confused now :p My test account is too low to test this myself with the Zodiac quests.

Question 1: Manufactories do not mix, if from different chapters?

Question 2: Workshops can be mixed, if from different chapters?

Last edited by a moderator:

TomatoeHu

The Manufactories work the same way, only in that case it's your current chapter -1 (or if that chapter didn't contain an upgrade tech, you go back to the first previous chapter that did contain an upgrade tech) :)

So, what you are saying is that manufactories do not work the same as workshops, not the same at all....

Manufactories Do Not get the previous 3 chapter rule, they get minus one. Not the same at all. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Why? why are these not the same? what is happening over there that we need to explain that these two things are Not similar in any way except, that they are both terrible?

SirSmithy

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience. As @Kersepitje stated yesterday, we needed to double check this to make sure we're giving you the correct answer, since the requirements have shifted during the last couple of days. Here is the final answer, run by our Game Designers. If things don't work as described below, please submit a bug report.

Also: We're still looking at ways to somehow implement this information in the quest system or at least be able to link to it. It is a technical challenge so no guarantees there, but we do see the confusion it currently creates. :)

In the Autumn Zodiac event, some quests have a minimum level requirement which is stated within the quest condition. An example for this could be:

• Produce Beverages 12 times with a Workshop from your current or previous three Chapters

This means that you will need to have a Workshop of a certain level. To be more precise, you will need a Workshop of a level that you have unlocked earliest 3 Chapters before your current one.

91f1a254e211be8a742014936179ff10

Let's take the example of a player who is in Chapter 10: Sorcerers and Dragons. This player will need to have a Workshop level that was unlocked in Chapter 7 (current Chapter minus three), which is the Fairies Chapter. In Fairies, you will unlock Workshops of level 18 and 19, meaning that, for this player in Sorcerers and Dragons, a level 18 Workshop is the minimum requirement to complete this quest.

Another example: A player who plays in Fairies would need to have a Workshop level that was unlocked in Chapter 4 (current Chapter minus three). Since Chapter 4 doesn't contain a Workshop Upgrade tech, we're going back one more chapter, to Chapter 3. In Chapter 3 you will unlock Workshop levels 9-15, meaning that, for this player in Fairies, a level 9 Workshop is the minimum requirement to complete this quest.

Please see the Wiki for all information on which levels get unlocked in which chapter.

As said: We're investigating if we can still implement this information in the game somehow, but hopefully for now this will clear things up for you :)

You need to show the chapter’s icon in the info tab of the workshop or manufacture... so you can easier recognize, if your building is correct for the quest. Like now, you have to search the techtree or the wiki.

pirithbeta

I don't understand. I'm in the Elementals and I'm doing the qeust "produces marble mosaic 5 times with a Manufactory from your current or previous Chapter". This morning I collected 4 times from elf marble level 24, 22, 20 and they were counted. This afternoon I collect the level 20 and 22 manufactories factories and it is no counted. I 'm sure, I've already tried twice. Why is this morning yes and now not?

DeletedUser

I don't understand. I'm in the Elementals and I'm doing the qeust "produces marble mosaic 5 times with a Manufactory from your current or previous Chapter". This morning I collected 4 times from elf marble level 24, 22, 20 and they were counted. This afternoon I collect the level 20 and 22 manufactories factories and it is no counted. I 'm sure, I've already tried twice. Why is this morning yes and now not?
I know they fixed the bug with steel, maybe they introduced a new bug with marble now. :eek:

Ainor

It's means lv 20 on constructs chapter, it's right???
constructs manufactories=elementals man. (lv 24-25-26-27) > previous tech=woodelves man.(lv 20-21-22-23)

Ainor

no, in this case previous is elementals
previous tech is not elementals, manufactories of elementals are the same of constructs.
If minimum level request is 24 marindor's explication is wrong (and -1 chapter is valid just from one chapter out of three, thank you very much....)

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
previous tech is not elementals, manufactories of elementals are the same of constructs.
If minimum level request is 24 marindor's explication is wrong (and -1 chapter is valid just from one chapter out of three, thank you very much....)
exactly, you need current if possible (it is not in constructs) or previous which is elementals, quests in game tells you exactly what level you need if you are confused, explanation is correct

Lovec Krys

@Ainor It needs minimum level accessible in current or previous chapter. For constructs it's minimum level accessible in Amuni chapter, which is the same as in constructs = lv 24 researched in Elementals.