• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28650] Productions from Steel Manufactories not counting towards quest progress

palmira

I got this mission, Produce 47100 steel, I produced around 13k already and it didn't count. I tried trading and didn't count either.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Trading doesnt work, this is intended.
You need to produce this yourself.
We allready noticed something with another steel player, so i want to ask some questions to see if the issue isnt different for you.

what buildings are you collecting from, and what level are they?
what is your current chapter? (to see if they are in your current advancement or not)

palmira

I am in constructs and I collected from six fully upgraded steel factories, so all lvl27, 2 spelled 4 not spelled, nothing counted.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
it seems only steel players are affected. Only steel from event buildings is counting. If anyone else encounters this in some other way, please let us know

palmira

The strange thing is that I had at least 2 of these quests, with less amount of steel, and it worked fine.

I wrote a ticket, unanswered so far, about the same time I made the bug report, so will somebody fix this for me?

Last edited:

palmira

Ok, support completed the quest for me but then after collecting 5 vision, ready in MA, and 35 tourney encounters I got the same quest again. The bug isn't fixed, right? Do I need to write a ticket every time this quest pops in?

PS: Support just wrote me back and it seems there is no prevision on when the bug will be fixed. Meanwhile, I am stuck again with a bugged quest, do I have to write a ticket everytime this quest pops in?

Last edited:

pilousd

arglll, same issue for me, steel produced was not accounted for....
I'm writing a support ticket but if there is any workaround to avoid wasting time, please let me know. Thanks

DeletedUser1953

I think really that dev hate steel players ! After 2x2, now steel count for nothing ^^
Because with planks, it works !

DeletedUser2594

Asking to produce a fair amount of steel, but no matter what is produce it not shown.

DeletedUser1953

15/9 15:56 (GMT+2) => quest 34000 Steel (at sorcerer) with 118 keys => it works

DeletedUser

Not for one of my accounts with Steel as a bonus, quest 78 keys, not counting anything. :(
Chapter 9, Woodelves and level 17 & 19 Dwarven Steel Manufactories.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

I also have it now, so hopefully support will help quickly :(