• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

crowding of events

Dony

King of Bugs
I hope they won't add these 15 vision vapors and scouting quests anymore, because if they do again, they will destroy event for many players, who lost all their relics in last event.
sorry but players destroyed it themselves, nobody required from them to get 6 mermaids paradises
they should expect consequences now

Arthus

sorry but players destroyed it themselves, nobody required from them to get 6 mermaids paradises
they should expect consequences now

One dude in polish servers has 12 paradises, 11 on max level.

On other hand, it's unfair because some players have been gaining relics since 3-4 years and some have low ammounts as a new players.

Activity should decide, not ammount of goods you kept.

Dony

King of Bugs
One dude in polish servers has 12 paradises, 11 on max level.

On other hand, it's unfair because some players have been gaining relics since 3-4 years and some have low ammounts as a new players.

6 was max you could get from event, if he has more he is a mod who added it for himself

Dony

King of Bugs
nope, I was told that you could make a support inquiry to gain the aditional items.
well directly from events 6, with mod help more, but then it doesnt make sense even more to have 12 mermaids and not able to craft 13th :)

DeletedUser2576

Did you drop the ruleset about spoilering upcoming features @Marindor
or what is happening here? :D
I mean there are information about the new guestrace from 3-4 monts ago and nobody talks about it.
So what is the current decision on that.

DeletedUser2670

As those recipes give enough vision vapor to complete those "Gather 15 VV" in one craft, it kind of does make sense to craft them. On the other hand, when you get artifacts from FA and you don't have a building to evolve with them anymore (as it is already on max level), they are not that helpful either, you can only use them for spell fragments.

Arthus

6 was max you could get from event, if he has more he is a mod who added it for himself

Told he has 11 and 12th in inventory.
272719ae70e7b.png

Marindor

Did you drop the ruleset about spoilering upcoming features @Marindor
or what is happening here? :D
I mean there are information about the new guestrace from 3-4 monts ago and nobody talks about it.
So what is the current decision on that.

Hi Syonis, I'm not sure what you mean exactly? What's the decision on what?

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/forum_rules/

"6. Images
• It is allowed to post pictures without any comment as long as they obviously belong to the topic of the thread. Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 640x480 pixels. Animated images are not allowed and will be removed.
13. Discussions about bans and support tickets

• It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, p]unishment may follow.
"

Hi Radiradi, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here? I don't see any support ticket copied? Anyway, if you think something is against the forum rules, please use the "report" functionality and we'll take a look at it. Let's keep the threads clean from such discussions, thank you :)

Elvercikk

@Arthus It is a normal symptom in games that a person playing 3-4 years will have richer inventory than players playing a year or two. You probably have nothing to complain about because you also got a lot of sirens ;)
Przechwytywanie-w-trybie-pe-noekranowym-2019-09-02-080825.jpg
"By the way, as you well know, the guy who got 12 mairmaids has been playing for 18 months, excactly as long as you have been".
If anyone has won 12 siren sirens, it's only a lot of work and time to put into the event. There is nothing to look for conspiracy theories here and 4 mermaids are the result unattainable for many.
I personally won two mermaids and I have been playing for 3-4 years and it was not a lack of relics that slowed me down but the tasks for scouting. Getting 12 sirens in the event only shows that this person has worked hard and developed a good tactic to do these tasks.

Last edited:

Elvercikk

Or that he's short-sighted for future event(s).
I don't think so :) He got to know the mechanics of this game too well, which can be felt after his mature, proven statements in the forum. Has knowledge and can use it :)

or he used plenty of diamonds and didnt bothered with quests at all
He was not afraid to use accelerations which after obtaining the corals gave another

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

I don't think so :) He got to know the mechanics of this game too well, which can be felt after his mature, proven statements in the forum. Has knowledge and can use it :)
i tought id stay out of this discussion but i cant help to reply now.
Why do you think he know the mechanics of this game too well? If he knows it this well, then why would he want to get 12 mermaids? i mean most players who know the game well, don't even place one of them :)

Elvercikk

If he knows it this well, then why would he want to get 12
@Heymrdiedier In my opinion, 12 sirens are a side effect of a large number of draws. Rather, the key here is to win a large number of prizes during draws. Each player has a different tactics and in his case and in his opinion proved to be the right one. and since he set 11 sirens in the city, he means he sees potential in it

Marusia

i tought id stay out of this discussion
I thought I would stay out of this discussion too, but it feels strange to just read some speculations about myself, so let us put end to this ;)
Why do you think he know the mechanics of this game too well? If he knows it this well, then why would he want to get 12 mermaids?
I did not, they do not matter at all. I did not even count them.

I had a different reason to push as hard as I could. I consider myself a tournament junkie, but since I only have been playing for 18-19 months, I often had not enough provinces (405 before the event) to be competitive, which was pretty frustrating from time to time. Working on the city efficiency means nothing if you can not use the whole potential of your military or economy. Let us put the question aside if competition in tournaments makes sense at all (of course it does not);)

The mairmaids event was a perfect opportunity for me to compensate this disadvantage. It pushed me 18 months forward as far as the world map progress is concerned. Over 400 main- and daily prizes were a nice bonus and a side effect only, not a main goal. I do not think that conquering at about 140 provinces has ruined my future events - I had an eye on the amount of time boosters left, which I plan to use in future events to compensate the longer scouting times. We are talking about thousands of hours in time boosters here. The second "bonus" were 5-6 last map expansions. Without the event it would take me half a year (at least) to conquer enough provinces to have 457 of them. Since I just entered the Elementals and I am far away from the end of the tech tree, every single expansion counts even more.
From the very beginning I often use tactics that many consider pretty extreme, but it works very well, at least for me. I saw the opportunity and used it in order to achieve my goals. There is no need to doubt semebodys knowledge or his common sense only because one does not understand what was going on ;)

And no, there was no real money involved. There was no need to: the thoughtful usage of the cycle and "shell" system made it possible to earn enough time boosters to be able to continue cycling nearly endlessly. As far as mairmaids (main prizes) are concerned, I just did the math. In my case they are much more efficient and profitable than manufactories, but I will not hestitate to remove them when they stop to fullfil their purpose. IMO they do not belong to the "must have" category of buildings.

Back to the main topic: I hope the endless cycle of quests was just an experiment and that we will return to the standard quest system in the upcoming events. Nearly everyone will be able to finish the quest line and there will be no need for complains regarding shortage of relics, scouting time or even the size of the lvl.1 steel manufactories.

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@Marusia Ok, but that's very specific situation (probably unrepeatable). Still, if you got to the expansion limit in Elementals, prepare to struggle next chapters with only 1 additional expansion from tech tree (unless Inno raises province expansion limit with next chapter). (and of course with any diamond expansion you can buy or well it).

Heymrdiedier

I thought I would stay out of this discussion too, but it feels strange to just read some speculations about myself, so let us put end to this ;)

I did not, they do not matter at all. I did not even count them.

I had a different reason to push as hard as I could. I consider myself a tournament junkie, but since I only have been playing for 18-19 months, I often had not enough provinces (405 before the event) to be competitive, which was pretty frustrating from time to time. Working on the city efficiency means nothing if you can not use the whole potential of your military or economy. Let us put the question aside if competition in tournaments makes sense at all (of course it does not);)

The mairmaids event was a perfect opportunity for me to compensate this disadvantage. It pushed me 18 months forward as far as the world map progress is concerned. Over 400 main- and daily prizes were a nice bonus and a side effect only, not a main goal. I do not think that conquering at about 140 provinces has ruined my future events - I had an eye on the amount of time boosters left, which I plan to use in future events to compensate the longer scouting times. We are talking about thousands of hours in time boosters here. The second "bonus" were 5-6 last map expansions. Without the event it would take me half a year (at least) to conquer enough provinces to have 457 of them. Since I just entered the Elementals and I am far away from the end of the tech tree, every single expansion counts even more.
From the very beginning I often use tactics that many consider pretty extreme, but it works very well, at least for me. I saw the opportunity and used it in order to achieve my goals. There is no need to doubt semebodys knowledge or his common sense only because one does not understand what was going on ;)

And no, there was no real money involved. There was no need to: the thoughtful usage of the cycle and "shell" system made it possible to earn enough time boosters to be able to continue cycling nearly endlessly. As far as mairmaids (main prizes) are concerned, I just did the math. In my case they are much more efficient and profitable than manufactories, but I will not hestitate to remove them when they stop to fullfil their purpose. IMO they do not belong to the "must have" category of buildings.

Back to the main topic: I hope the endless cycle of quests was just an experiment and that we will return to the standard quest system in the upcoming events. Nearly everyone will be able to finish the quest line and there will be no need for complains regarding shortage of relics, scouting time or even the size of the lvl.1 steel manufactories.

Look: now that reply makes me think you do know what you were doing.
my original tought was someone saying that this player is pro because he won 14 mediocre buildings, well that statement was rubbish to me. But your real motives says so much more then that statement.

I hope for your sake that the next event doesnt have awesome rewards, and again require so much provinces to be completed, because i doubt you'll be able to do that again. But im pretty sure its over for everyone, having won that many buildings past the limit means inno will surely prevent players from ever getting that much again. Only time will tell..

DeletedUser

@Marusia Ok, but that's very specific situation (probably unrepeatable). Still, if you got to the expansion limit in Elementals, prepare to struggle next chapters with only 1 additional expansion from tech tree (unless Inno raises province expansion limit with next chapter). (and of course with any diamond expansion you can buy or well it).
Struggle ?

12 Mermaid Paradises means he won at least 22 trading outposts (more than 500 5% portal profit spells).

To finish Constructs chapter you need:
- 189 x 5% portal profit spell (Gems calculator https://elvengems.com/constructs-preview/#portal-profits )
- 80 squares (56 for D000-b "Core" + 24 for T3+1 manufactory)

I guess requirements for Amuni are similar.