• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Genie (Djinn) production by chapter

Arayla

I looked around and can't find any info about the Genie production. I've seen the building in the Spire, but don't have one yet.

What are the possible items that the Genie can give? Does it depend on the player's chapter?

Karvest

5%PP replaced by 10% coins in chapters <6
50% seeds replaced by 25% 5% coins + 25% supplies before woodelves, then with mana.

Also something strange with chances in chapter 6 - each position divided into 2 with 104% total, probably some copy-paste error.
Not sure if we can report this as a bug. @Marindor

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
5%PP replaced by 10% coins in chapters <6
50% seeds replaced by 25% 5% coins + 25% supplies before woodelves, then with mana.

Also something strange with chances in chapter 6 - each position divided into 2 with 104% total, probably some copy-paste error.
Not sure if we can report this as a bug. @Marindor
yes we had also noticed something strange in chapter 6 genie in the gamefiles. I believe it was allready forwarded to the devs.
Since there isnt a but about it on beta yet, you can still report it, if its still unfixed before you post it :)

maxiqbert

still useless, but with more variety in the uselessness
edit : given the magical nature of the djinn, he could give enchantments instead (at least for a portion of the former seeds 50%)

Jaxom

I seriously doubt that I will ever get a Genie in my cities. I am still unwilling to put enough troops or goods into the Spire to go far enough. Are they only at the very end?
But It does look intriguing.

palmira

I seriously doubt that I will ever get a Genie in my cities. I am still unwilling to put enough troops or goods into the Spire to go far enough. Are they only at the very end?
But It does look intriguing.

I got 2 from mistery chests, in the very first time of mistery chests, none after that.

Lovec Krys

@Jaxom There is a chance, that you get it even from completing only the first chest - since it's in the mystery chest. So if you clean the first (or first + second) floor regularly, sooner or later you'll get it.