• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser1278

I have a good idea for inno
Put the spire in the idea closet next to the idea that we can have more then 10 broken shards.

when im reading al of this its another waist of time yes i tested the spire two times didnt like it the first time
fighting lost al.
tested it this time again stil dont like it .
First if i ever want to play it and see almost every box coin rain or supply windfall i think your joking
10% coin rain thats on my account 4100 k the big players dont need it its a big joke
the supply is the same we dont need it only to go in the inventory and stay there
And im thinking you want this for the bigger players the smal neven make it

dont give people a chance to get a price make sure they get the price 1 price a box then they can see what they are loosing everithing for.
because now loose 70% of your army for a coin rain
i dont even open the spire on live then ill and my fs only do tournament and im not the only fs.

so inno grab yourself between the two things you walk on squeeze it and chance the spire drasticly or your time to create it was a waist.
Because it can be a nice thing butt you really dont need people who can think how to play it but really play it

Deleted User - 60107

Declining a Diplomacy attempt in the Spire no longer changes the needed resources.
Okay, what the hell? This is the WORST Spire-related change I have seen so far. This screws over players who are in the Sentient Goods chapters and can't spare the needed Sentient Goods. At least previously you could waste a few million Coins in order to fail the negotiation and get a new set of goods. Now if you get a set of goods you can't afford to spend you have to either fight or give up on the encounter (and thus on the Spire since we have only one path through it). If this change is not reversed I am done with the Spire.

Elderflower

I enjoyed playing the Diplomacy option of the Spire but it does take a lot of the goods I need for tournament so I think the Spire is great for players who are not in a Fellowship and therefore cannot play in the tournaments. Since it doesn't add anything to my Fellowship I will stick with the tournament for now and give the Spire a miss or only play the lowest levels which don't use up resources

DeletedUser1953

"Declining a Diplomacy attempt in the Spire no longer changes the needed resources."

On the 1st version, it was impossible to do some battle, now impossible to do convince !
I produce 65000 mana/day (and more than 60% is consumed by production).... and it ask 8100 mana/slot/try on the last chest (probability to win : 25%), i really dislike to do all the level and finally blocked by the last chest (as the first week ^^) ^^

Reward, difficulties are totally unbalanced, and now you add a new penalty, is really worth the times to write here ?

Marindor

Of course it is :) We're very grateful for your feedback and are forwarding and discussing about it on a continuous basis, so please keep it coming :)

DeletedUser1953

I stop the production for 2 days (mana), i consume some diamonds (i recup some), a mass of troup, a mass of ressource to have my last reward at level 3..... a portal profit !

Last edited by a moderator:

TomBrady

The Spire of Eternity offers nothing spectacularly new...I believe that's why not many are enthused by it...

A suggestion might be...

In ascending difficulty make some of the SET buildings that folk may have missed out on a CHOICE in the prize..along with a similar prize like time boosters or KP bonuses.

So for example...
Quest 1:
Harvest Temple Set - Sun Temple Complex
Shrines of Sun and Moon Set - Kirit, Weasel God of Night Fruit
Carnival Set - Banquet
Winter Market Set - Market Stalls
Time Booster 8 Hours
KP - 5 KPS

Quest 2:
Harvest Temple Set - Moon Temple Complex
Shrines of Sun and Moon Set - Krarak, Bird God of Sun Harvest
Carnival Set - Festive Fireworks
Winter Market Set - Winter Fair
Time Booster 15 Hours
KP - 10 KPS

etc...
etc...

Just an idea...you might get more take up ???

Tom....

DeletedUser1953

If i do the complete first level every week, after 1 year (52 weeks), i have 7% "chance" to have not the library ... youpie ..
You need 90 complete levels to be under 1%, i think you need to think to unlucky humans, like for AWs (fragment), like a previous idea, a choice of the reward ?

Potvorisko

I try to do every week a bit from the first map and every week...it is just not worth it...prizes are so poor to the costs...It is just pity.

Angeduciel

Tried the diplomacy option again. I really enjoy it except for the small coins rains (5-10%), small supply windfalls(5-10%) , small portal profit(5%) and little tiny amount of diamonds.
5% or 10% instants are making this game not appealing at all, especially when you try several times to unlock one chest! The cost/benefit are living a sour taste in my mouth. Would love to see old sets parts to win too. I am really hoping you would improve the prizes.

Deleted User - 62044

the tournaments are much cheaper and give better and more prizes, end of the story, as long as there are tournaments no one will waste their troops and resources on this, which is too expensive for the prizes that it gives us

"" "%????""" the tournaments give prizes not """%!!""""

DeletedUser2713

the tournaments are much cheaper and give better and more prizes, end of the story, as long as there are tournaments no one will waste their troops and resources on this, which is too expensive for the prizes that it gives us
I totally agree with that.
but be careful not to say it too often because they should not lower the winnings of tournaments to encourage us to make the spire o_O

Deleted User - 62044

I totally agree with that.
but be careful not to say it too often because they should not lower the winnings of tournaments to encourage us to make the spire o_O

haha true, but I no longer play spire, and if the rewards of the tournament make them worse or change them to ""%%% ?? "" I will stop playing also the tournaments, two problems solved, pity for the programmers and the time lost.

iDavis

Except replacing coin rains and supply windfalls by better rewards, ranking points would also motivate me to play the spire. It would be just one of the ways, how could players watch others how are they doing there and how far do they get.

Lovec Krys

@Marindor It's good that Inno realizes what would happen if they do.
But you can do it two ways - lowering prizes or increasing difficulty (both will make the same result and cause the same reaction from players).

About better rewards in Spire - We will see, I tried it few days ago with my beta city(Halfings) and after finishing the first stage (all by bribing - amount of required troops is still insane), after seeing the costs and rewards I gave up of continuing.

DeletedUser2576

Not sure whats the reason to the small changes in rewards that were implemented today. They overall rewards did not really change.