• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [27878] Unable to visit neighbours from notifications and get onto world map

Nemisis

Game version: (v1.84(e37a2a7) (2019-07-09 19.12)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 67.0.4 on Mac
Flash Player version:
Operating System:MAC OS Mojave 10.14.5
Screen resolution:
Account name: Nemisis
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: constant

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Unable to visit neighbours from notifications, or get to world map to do tournament.
__
__

Expected situation: Be able to visit neighbours and get onto world map
__
__

Also updated Firefox to version 68 - no change in the situation

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Last edited:

DeletedUser724

1. Via FS select FS member, click, back to city, never reach member city
2. Via notification, player , click, back to city , never do any action
3, via world map, cannot go into city...the worst, u cannot return to your city, need re-boot broswer

DeletedUser2606

A workaround for the visits is to switch the HTML option off. I haven't tried research

DeletedUser2928

Hi

impossibility to acceed to

- research
- visit neighbours or fellows
- tournaments
-world map

Deleted User - 86059

Yes thank you all, it might help (some) of you to know that visits and tourney are working in the app version.
Just until we get a fix in place

DeletedUser2932

had the same problem, neighbours, worldmap and research, after switching from html to flash everything works fine.

Deleted User - 79535

I am seeing the same behavior. If I open up the Fellowship adventure I can reach the world map and research page. I still can't visit any other city any way. I also cant open provinces to access the encounters. Reloading I am able to go to research of world map but as soon as I try to visit a city or province it fails and all navigation is disable including moving around the map.

DeletedUser2540

I can't get into a scouted province. After going to the world map, I can not get back to my city.

Deleted User - 56274

I also have this issue on chrome. v1.84-(e37a2a7) (2019-07-09 19:12)

Deleted User - 79535

So it looks like this issue began 12 hours ago. From what I can see it is making it impossible to do visits, impossible to do encounters, impossible to do tournament, and difficult to access research. I have yet to see any comment from the admin as to what is happening on this issue. Basically half of the game is completely down for many players. Is there anywhere we can get a status of what is being done to fix the issue and a possible ETA?