• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.83

Marindor

Unfortunately it can always differ a bit per country when your local app store makes the upgrade available for download. It shouldn't take too long normally, but it's something we cannot influence on our side.

Avenahar

Time machine! My browser beta version is already at 1.84
1.84.png

Deleted User - 86059

@Avenahar Marindor was actually talking about the app version which slightly lags behind the app unfortunately at this time

Avenahar

@Scoobydoo I didn't reply to Marindor and the app-problem. After I posted a bug report yesterday I noticed, that we have release notes currently for version 1.83 but in my browser version is already shown 1.84 so I reported the bug for version 1.84. Now I wonder if 1.83 or 1.84 is the right version.

DeletedUser2576

There many different version...

The Backendserver Version: Currently 1.84
The Browser Client Version(normally matches BackendVersion): Currently 1.84
The app version: Currently 1.82

Furthermore there are some not really important ones like MasterserverVersion.

Jackluyt

won't the app update be available for all countries? Just checked my App Store and no update was available, I still have 1.81.1 in both my iPhone and ipad

Each country has its own App store , each with different copyright and licencing rules, and the upgrades appear at vastly different times. But eventually you will get it.
:)

TomatoeHu

Will there ever be an update to include sentient goods inventory on the mobile version? Since it has been several months since the invention of sentients, is this not an important feature for players to have? Do you know the only way to view sentient inventory on mobile, is to open the trader, and start a trade? This is one of those fixes players should get sooner than later. As a Sentient Goods user, I won't touch the mobile version ( for many other reasons too ) but it is pretty useless to never know what goods you have. I bet some players will enjoy that, um, more than a FA.

And wonder donations. Do we have a queue for that fix? There isn't much else to do with over 500 KP a week (plus monuments and carting libraries we are stuck winning every event that gives KP), can we please have the ability to spend KP on mobile?