• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Solstice

CrazyWizard

Too many demotivating factors in this event!:(:(:(

This is the second big event in a row (If I am not mistaken) , where we basically get anything but recycled buildings from previous events:(. The single new one seems to be the stonehenge. By doing this you have made the use of our Royal restauration spells almost useless. Why bother upgrading an old event building that we particularly like if it is goinf to show up again and again? You also made a big event like this so boring where in the past, at least we could discover the new pretty buildings . Recycling of old event buildings should be limited to 50%!

On the quest side, can't you come more with a larger variety of quests? :confused: I am certain creativity is not something the dev team is lacking of. They have a good track records! But for this event, it is a demotivating factor for me.

And the grand prize... this building can not replace my old sets which I have plenty I'd be happy to sell. So no it is not a great grand prize at all for me :(

Sorry my feeback is not very positive but this is how I feel.

Let's be fair, with the RRS the ability to update your old buildings is very limited.
And RSS itself is even more limited to most many players.

I like the fact that we have the option to improve our old buildings bij returning old favorites.
It would also be a waste of time and energy if every large event (and we get planty of those) the design 25-30 new buildings each time and then throw it away forever, while maintaining that buildings upkeep (each new chapter someone needs to code in the new version of each building)

Imagine that each time they make a new chapter they have to recode thousands of buildings that no one ever uses aquires, that doesn't make any sense right?

Just because they recycle parts of it, they can crank out a lot more events these days.

DeletedUser

This event was very pleasant and even if I'm a new one I could get a lot of very nice daily exclusive build (I'm waiting for the last three and perhaps got an other one :p).

For new player it's always great to get a chance to win Old Daily exclusive build and it help a lot to improve the city as economicaly that aesthetically.

Thank you very much for this event.:D

Karvest

hm... would this changes be applied on beta?
upload_2019-6-18_18-31-34.png

Lovec Krys

Well while I was looking into inventory for something different I found out that I could build the Stonehenge at max level...
but it's not worth enought for me to build it.
Double the population or double the books generation speed or add the supplies to mana generation and I might reconsider, until then, it will simply rot in my inventory.

DeletedUser

@ Lovec Krys

Hi,
You could disenchant them and transform them on Spell fragments to craft what you want on crafting windows on magical academy ;)

Lovec Krys

I know, but they will stay for some time in inventory since I have plenty of other things to disenchant.