• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Spire not in my city

• Thread starter DeletedUser2858
  • Start date

DeletedUser2858

I have logged into my Beta world but I do not have the spire showing. I have logged on and off to see if it will appear but its not there.

Winnie1960

UlyssesBlue

Apparently it's only available for people in chapter 3 and higher. I think you're only in chapter 2? It might appear soon if you manage to get into the next chapter, depending on how far away that is.

DeletedUser

Don't bother, even in chapter 3 you won't be able to do it. :(

Marindor

Apparently it's only available for people in chapter 3 and higher. I think you're only in chapter 2? It might appear soon if you manage to get into the next chapter, depending on how far away that is.

This indeed seems to be the cause, therefore archiving the thread as not a bug :)

UlyssesBlue

The issues Jasper refers to are due to some rather major bugs that affect fighting (the only feature available right now). Presumably once these are fixed it'll be much more doable. But yes, until then, don't fret about missing out.