• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser2817

Spire starts at sunday, sunday, monday and part of tuesday are days the tournament ain't running, so it could keep you busy in those empty game hours.

You mean those empty game hours I use to rebuild troops and replenish supplies for the next tournament and occasionally fight to open a new province?

DeletedUser2576

You mean those empty game hours I use to rebuild troops and replenish supplies for the next tournament and occasionally fight to open a new province?
You are not forced to do the spire each week. You are free to skip a spire or a tourney.

Spire will most likely come to beta tomorrow.

DeletedUser1657

depending on the difficulty of the challenges I wouldn't mind seen a blueprint at the end, assuming this is something a solo person (ie. non fellowship based) can do. I don't expect one, but could be a nice second source that they can still control.

DeletedUser

What happened to the Spire of the Lost? Sunday - Tuesday? Waited all day to see this and then nothing.

DeletedUser1739

Mmmh, I did not see a specific date in the ad.
They simply say that soon, they will develop a little more the subject.
But maybe I'm wrong ... since I do not speak English fluently and the translation can sometimes leave something to be desired.

DeletedUser2587

Yes, the announcement says it is not developed yet. It is in development and will come later. They released the feature to get early feedback and bug reports. They will release new update to the spire regularly for a while now.

DeletedUser

Done already (with my smallest account). :( No way to progress, need to fight 3 star troops while I only have 1 star (no barracks, only training grounds).

@Hacke11: didn't even get past first fight. :( No way to win with these troops:
upload_2019-6-3_15-34-29.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2587

Could you add at which point you stopped or what troops you meet and possibly a screenshot? This would most likely help the devs a lot.

Heymrdiedier

Could you add at which point you stopped or what troops you meet and possibly a screenshot? This would most likely help the devs a lot.
i stopped at fight 1 :D haha
the setup seemed to hard allready for the amount of troops i had, whatever troops id choose, id probably loose to many units in an auto fight. So didnt want to risk it.

Time to build me needles and some hammer producing wonders, cause im surely gonna need lots more troops (and no i dont want to buy those for real cash :p )

DeletedUser

Why is not possible to convince ????? not good to play this thing !!!!! bye, bye Spire !!!!!

i dont want to FIGHT !!!!!

rfdy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmmm mmm mmm looks good to me. Glad it's "convince" and not the guessing game. Please have working before quest 65 in the event. Needs me some cc's.

Heymrdiedier

Mmmm mmm mmm looks good to me. Glad it's "convince" and not the guessing game. Please have working before quest 65 in the event. Needs me some cc's.
concinve will lead you to the guessing game? at least thats what i make from the announcement post.
If its just catering, then im sure they wouldn't have disabled the option for now.