• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce time shift?

Karvest

Game version: v1.80-(c6e6168) (2019-05-22 09:11)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.192
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name:
Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Started 3h production 3h ago, now see 1h left... Server time changed without proper adjustment of current progress?

Expected situation:
Production should take selected amount of time despite server time changes or whatever happened.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Start production at today's morning
2. Wait for production time
3. Notice that there is still 1h of production left.

Last edited:

Karvest

btw, 1 day autoproduction started yesterday show correct end time, so probably something was wrong at the moment of production start at morning (~7:38 UTC)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Karvest i need more info.
As it is now we cannot reproduce this

what kind of production are you talking about?
workshop, manufactory, something else?

i can see no coins or goods being retracted from your account between 6:30 and 10:20 yesterday morning, so im assuming its not a manufactory production, since they all need coins or goods.

Karvest

all high lvl manufactories (except one planks, missclicked and was started in the different schedule) and workshops, also all 3h autoproducing AWs was gathered at the same time (and, therefore restarted).
If it wasn't started between 6:30 and 10:20 (I assume UTC?) then how It can be 1h left of 3h production at 10:38?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
im sorry but we cannot reproduce this and are not seeing anything wrong in the logs either.
Next time you get this again, please let us know so we can investigate again.