• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Solstice

Arayla

I am not enjoying this event. I wouldn’t mind being slowed down by changes to the quests (#65 above) and by the tedium of waiting for a scout to return if Stonehenge did at least one thing really well. But the building is not worth placing in my city. The only reason for me to continue doing the event on Beta is the remote possibility of having something new and good show up as a daily prize.

I have 3 fellowship members in my live FS commenting in chat that they have seen the quest list and the Stonehenge stats and saying they will skip this event. These are the same people who spent money on the Phoenix event and were ready to spend more.

DeletedUser

I am again asking for a skip feature for quests with a cooldown. Changing to an or quest only makes it so that high chapters can still complete the event and does not address the issues I brought up earlier.

The stonehenge building is just fine. It's better to have it than empty space to add 40 + level 1 factories and workshops.

edeba

I'd agree, the event piece needs to be leveled to have any level of worthwhile value, but even fully leveled it is not attractive enough to actually purchase anything with this event...

These event quest lists utterly lack any innovation... It is constantly just a list of make things with the manu and ws, scout, do encounters, use and gain kp, etc.

I was just thinking back to what I thought was a very clever game I played probably in the 90s, Lemmings, and there was real innovation in designing each puzzle you had to figure out. https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/lemmings/9wzdncrfjcdm?activetab=pivot:reviewstab

Boring and uninspiring...

I am not enjoying this event. I wouldn’t mind being slowed down by changes to the quests (#65 above) and by the tedium of waiting for a scout to return if Stonehenge did at least one thing really well. But the building is not worth placing in my city. The only reason for me to continue doing the event on Beta is the remote possibility of having something new and good show up as a daily prize.

I have 3 fellowship members in my live FS commenting in chat that they have seen the quest list and the Stonehenge stats and saying they will skip this event. These are the same people who spent money on the Phoenix event and were ready to spend more.

DeletedUser1025

This one ended pretty soon for me and it certainly did not bring me any joy (or rewards).
After 24 hour production quest, followed by 35 fights, I have a choice to upgrade building to lvl 14 (have all at the max from th eprevious event and the game does not proceed THAT fast) or research technology (in my case for 90 points but have no sources anyway). How long does it take to gather 90 points? Oh, you can get them at the tournament, of course. Not if you just performed 35 fights (previous quest).
The quests take so long that you forget what they were about, which is not much fun.
The first two daily rewards you could not get without diamonds and I suspect they are not coming back.
And the main reward is even worse than the phoenix one, which was hardly worth the effort.
Maybe someone should try to explain the purpose of the events. I thought it was supposed to add fun to the boringly long tasks in the game but it only adds more boringly long tasks.
I do not quite understand why the events here are such ...nuisanc:esmile:

edeba

I looked at that 10 vision vapor... It could be good if you have a quest you want that gives that much... I had a useless 2x2, a useless coin, 10 minute timers, so I could get 1 VV, a useless 2x2 building and a useless 5 relics... Because this is depended on what's available, I think it should be 5 VV.

It was actually great with the use 5 CC.

Quest #65 is once again changed, now from "Gain 5 Combining Catalyst" to "Gain 5 Combining Catalyst or gain 10 Vision Vapor". :eek:

Edit: Karvest just beat me to it. :oops:

DeletedUser

thumbs up for giving third option to quests with scout/research

what is Third option ? i don't see in the elvengems site ...
37 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology
57 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology
87 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 technology
101 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology
115 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology

DeletedUser

For this quest ?

what is Third option ? i don't see in the elvengems site ...
37 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology
57 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology
87 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 technology
101 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology
115 Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology

edeba

And who cares? It was a lot more satisfying not being burden with boring drudgery quests. So an exploit is saved at the expense of people looking at it and really focusing on boredom and dislike and spreading an "ugh" feeling. That just doesn't make sense to me.

i am pretty sure it was exploited 100% of the times