• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Cities with strange and wrong names

• Thread starter Deleted User - 62044
  • Start date

Deleted User - 62044

Summary
the idea that I put, is that it costs 5,000,000 diamonds for every time you want to change the name to our city

Motivation:
more than 100,000 cities, have strange names ("" right of the town hall "", "" east of the abyss "", "" right bottom "", etc ???) and the worst thing is that these cities change every week of name
this makes it impossible to find them, deal with them or simply establish friendship.

Description:
this is wrong and should change, charging 5,000,000 diamonds I think the problem would be solved, you can keep changing the name but when collecting diamonds the names will be more appropriate, correct and will not change so often

Possible downsides:
that a programmer comes up to solve problems such as workers' hut or rotating missions instead of continuing with their beautiful and meaningless useless ideas as up to now

Bonus:
the neighborhood help in the builders hut is over. One less nuisance

DeletedUser2003

and the worst thing is that these cities change every week of name
this makes it impossible to find them, deal with them or simply establish friendship.
City name.png

MY city name in 1 world. This changes whenever I change the AW I am working on, or if I prefer to have a Builder Boost for a long build coming up. I have the right to change it, and charging 5,000,000 diamonds for that right is, basically, exorbitant and ludicrous.
City2.png

This is how my city and a neighbor's city show on the world map. The name of our cities do not even appear. You find them, deal with them or simply establish a friendship by using their user name, not their city name.
happybirthday.jpg

You need a cupcake. :oops::rolleyes::p:D;)

Loki Blue

How do you figure that you have the right to decide that the name of someone else's city is "wrong"? As long as it does not contain any vulgar, sexual or racist references, it is not breaking any rules. If a player chooses to use that spot to indicate what item in their city or where in their city they want aid to go to, that's their business, and their right. The name of a city has nothing to do with finding a player or establishing a friendship with a player, at least if you're playing on PC.

What research did you do that led you to believe that more than 100,000 cities have names like the ones you described, and how do you know how often those players change the names of their cities? And what, exactly, do you think are "more appropriate" names? I think I'll change the name of my city to "Mind Your Own Business".

DeletedUser

And people wonder why we have 7 people who respond on these forums.

While I agree with Silvia that a city name should be just that - a city name, the cost is a bit steep. Being one that likes to change their city name from Snoozenar to Yayyy, maybe just gold would be plenty.

There is a lot of work to be done in this game to streamline neighbor help, ancient wonders donations etc and once those are in place maybe people won't have to name their cities with a bunch of acronyms.

Deleted User - 62044

Possible downsides:
that a programmer comes up to solve problems such as workers' hut or rotating missions instead of continuing with their beautiful and meaningless useless ideas as up to now

CORRECT is a JOKE!!!, I M TIRED TO SEARCH THE BULDING HAUNT