• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

Karvest

Ehm,... only 3 hours of effect with pet food? For 2 catalysts? It seems better to craft temporary military buildings with their 5 days effect instead of pet food for fire phoenix.
As far as I see in game files, fire phoenix effect lasts 24h. But even if it would be 1h it worth building and feeding since there are no military buildings for more than half of troop types and that hour is enough for tourney round.

Lovec Krys

@Karvest Ok, 24hrs is enough for 2 rounds, maybe 3 with tourney shortening wonder on higher levels. Does that time increase with building evolution? Don't see that in Evolve tab info.

Karvest

received link from Jasper in FS chat (not sure if Jasper ingame is the same person as Jasper on forum), and don't know where it was originally from.

sunrae

the game is very very slow, since the start of this event

When the FA started on Beta the lag was very troublesome, when the FA finished so did the lag. Then it happened the same on my cities on EN. Now with this event I am having the same trouble. Its taking a long time to load the game and load others cities. Everything is fine on EN so I can only connect it to events. I hope whatever the reason is, it gets fixed. Cleared cache each time so nothing to do with that. I have switched back to flash to see if its any better and I think marginally, but its requiring the patience of a saint and with the best will in the world I'm certainly not one of thos:ewink:

SoggyShorts

received link from Jasper in FS chat (not sure if Jasper ingame is the same person as Jasper on forum), and don't know where it was originally from.
I doubt the italians are 100% correct- quest 110 is train 30 troops, and then quest 111 is train many troops? seems wrong

Jackluyt

Here is our Event Note, if anyone would like to share a preview with friends who do not play in Beta.

[URL]https://tinyurl.com/y68h8zh7[/URL]

56285207_10213669211185192_8894231929704939520_n.jpg

Would someone kindly notify me once we have info / graphics about which chest is good for what?

Thanks!

SoggyShorts

Would someone kindly notify me once we have info / graphics about which chest is good for what?
444.png

Created from information provided by Lady Serina and ze Germans.

NOTE: @Jackluyt you will have to remove the following from your facebook page if you use the above information:

"Note: We respect the intellectual property of InnoGames - so we do not filch information from the XML game file or Moderator’s files, which is not intended to be for public access. These Quests and other event information are obtained by the Platinum Leaf fellowship in Beta World, in actual game play. "

If you want to claim some kind of morally superior status, then you can't use much of what is shared on these forums...

Last edited:

Indianaking

As far as I see in game files, fire phoenix effect lasts 24h. But even if it would be 1h it worth building and feeding since there are no military buildings for more than half of troop types and that hour is enough for tourney round.

Just tested feeding effect :)(lv 1 Fire Phoenix)

One spell = 24 hours
Feeding 1  24 Std.png

you can add multiple spells too
Feeding 2.png

DeletedUser

I must say that some quests have interesting alternatives and the numbers that are asked for so far ain't that extravagant. :)