• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [26509] Default encounter fight units (Mobile)

SoggyShorts

Not totally sure if this is a bug, but on one account I'll have every encounter open with my barracks troops, but then on another it always opens on my merc camp units.
Game version:1.75.2-6d52063-256
HTML5 Yes/No: no
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: android 8.1
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:[/B] __soggyshorts
Humans or Elves: elf

Reproducibility: 5/5
[

Current situation:
_Each account tested opens on a seemingly random military building in the tournament fights_
__

Expected situation:
__should always default to barracks (or even better the last one you used)
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. try different cities and select "fight"

Add mor

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Does that other account have normal barrack troops at all ? Or even a barrack ?

DeletedUser2691

Confirmed - I would have expected it to open with Barracks units as first choice so I will pass this on as a bug.

Mine seems to always open with Merc camp units and not barracks. Tested on both iOS and Kindle.

Game version: 1.75.2-6d52063-256 (zz 1.76) on Kindle
Game version: 1.75.3-6d52063-256 (zz 1.76) on iOS.
HTML5 Yes/No: NA
Game world: ZZ1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS - 12.1.4 (16D57)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Kindle - Fire OS 5.3.6.4 build date 12-Nov-2018
Flash Player version: NA
Operating System: NA
Screen resolution: NA
Account name:
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ Encounters (fights) whether they are tournament or scouted province, open on Merc Camp units instead of Barracks Units. You need to scroll the units to get Barracks Units.
__

Expected situation:
__ In fights, unit selection screen should open on Barracks Units as primary choice for fighting units unless no Barracks units exists.
__ I have Barracks Units available.

Reproduction Steps
1. Go to World map.
2. Select either a tournament province or a previously scouted province.
3. Select available encounter.
4. Choose to fight.
5. Unit selection screen opens on Mercenary Camp units.

IMG_2273.jpg

Angedev

Maybe it depends on how often you use units from concrete building? It's changing on my account, one week it's barracks, but if I use only units from merc camp, it offers me merc camp first next week... (Once it has changed also during the tournament)

Heymrdiedier

ive been breaking my head on how that default screen is determined myself also for a long time.
Nothing seems to make sense. ;)
i tought
max amount of units
last trained units
most units used in that type of province in the past
the tab that displays the best unit for that province type.

Nothing seemed to have make sense. I cant wait to finally know the answer to this puzzle.

DeletedUser2378

I rarely use the Training Grounds or Merc. Camp units and all of my towns randomly open either the Barracks troops or the Training Ground units randomly. There doesn't seem to be any set pattern. It would be nice if it would always open the Barracks first, just for convenience sake and normalcy. :)