• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Context3D not available (HTML5)...

Golden Awaken

Greetings Everyone,

One of my Fellows on the French Server has a big problem under HTML5. She can't connect to the game ans she has that message : 'The game requires the activation of 3D hardware acceleration in the browser settings'. But she can't find it within the settings. Of course, in order to play, she switched back to Flash. Is there anybody that could help on that one? Thanks in advance, Kind Regards, GA

Dony

King of Bugs
i fear she does have old/slow PC and only upgrading PC will help (i hope i am wrong, because i have same issue on old PC)
even if she switched to software acceleration game will be incredibly slow and unplayable
HTML5 is much more demanding on hardware then flash is

Sirenia

Greetings Everyone,

One of my Fellows on the French Server has a big problem under HTML5. She can't connect to the game ans she has that message : 'The game requires the activation of 3D hardware acceleration in the browser settings'. But she can't find it within the settings. Of course, in order to play, she switched back to Flash. Is there anybody that could help on that one? Thanks in advance, Kind Regards, GA
This has been happening to me too. Support told me to "clean my cache". Nope..it's an HTML5 issue. I had to load Firefox, then go into my world and disable HTML5. Then it will work on Chrome again. Seems to be an issue between HTML5 and Chrome.

PrimroseSylvia

And it's not the only one: I've got server error when loading bar is 10/24 on Chrome with HTML5, while it works fine with IE and Opera. I've disabled HTML5 too.

Marindor

Hi guys,

This is not really a bug, but is has to do with the resources the game uses in HTML5 and older computers not always being able to meet those standards. We have however forwarded this feedback to see if we can make the game less heavy on PC requirements.