• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Troop Training

Lovec Krys

@SoggyShorts It's not impossible, just unlikely (maybe very unlikely, but still possible).

I'm one of those who are near end of tech tree, but still progressing, the new chapter is the one, when I hit the end of tech tree the first time (I have finished Amuni about a week ago). So I have fresh personal experience with squad size upgrades negative effect.

DeletedUser

Just saw the new constructs wonder, and to be honest, I’m not even sure what to think of this.

Great, it increases the amount of units you collect when you use your military buildings but,

1. If you have all 3 military buildings and can use them all at once (and they nerf it), this is another 6x5 footprint in your city
Solution: Don’t upgrade your other military buildings beyond the initial 5 slots? Or if you’re in a top chapter demolish extra armories to gain that space back?

2. If they combine the 3 military buildings, this gives you valuable space and one remains at 5 slots, which is no different than what we have now.

Which is better? Is there really any difference?

King Luckybaby

Hello !

I do not know - is this idea new or old ?

Different wonders produce warriors -
the barracs relieve

We have:
Grounds of the Orc Strategist
Vallorian Volor

They also relieve our barracks a bit
And nothing else !

What about a:
Kennel of the cerberus
Lair or Hideout of the drone rider
Pond of Faineant or lazy frog

We do not need all the troops in all tournaments
Thus, we could have more troops available

Sorry for my bad English

I hope - everything was understood

Many greetings

DeletedUser1657

And I still think it's wrong to have 3 buildings if we can use only one at the same time. It just doesn't make sense.
Careful what you ask for.
Obviously the developers are not going to let you train 200% more troops, so simply letting you use all 3 building at once won't happen.
Why should they reduce it?

Some time ago the devs mentioned that we are only meant to be able to train so many troops per hour. This was the reason why we couldn't train in all buildings at the same time as it would break that. Due to that statement, I agree with Soggy and am fairly certain if they changed the current rules on training their would be a change in terms of speed or numbers to balance things back to the magical x per hour.

If you can find a good solution to x per hour and train in all buildings then you have a decent proposal that might have a chance. Without that the devs will never go for this as it will unbalance the game as they have designed it.

How many troops do you want per tourny anyway? 100 squads, 200, 300?

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

Some time ago the devs mentioned that we are only meant to be able to train so many troops per hour. This was the reason why we couldn't train in all buildings at the same time as it would break that. Due to that statement, I agree with Soggy and am fairly certain if they changed the current rules on training their would be a change in terms of speed or numbers to balance things back to the magical x per hour.

If you can find a good solution to x per hour and train in all buildings then you have a decent proposal that might have a chance. Without that the devs will never go for this as it will unbalance the game as they have designed it.

How many troops do you want per tourny anyway? 100 squads, 200, 300?
100.000 squads, that way I might be able to complete all my scouted provinces each week ;)

DeletedUser

Can we revisit this thread please? Having wiped out my troops in the spire on the first round, I'll spend more time trying to replenish what I lost and this is just slow going. Now, i have my barracks running constantly and my training grounds (which I deleted for now) will just sit unused. My vote would be to combine the training grounds and barracks to take back valuable real estate for more factories and wonders.

Marindor

Due to balancing reasons, we won't be implementing this idea as originally suggested. However, we will of course keep monitoring the situation with troops around the Spire to see if any changes are necessary. :)