• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25834] Difference in calculation of culture bonus blimps at set buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser2766
  • Start date

DeletedUser2766

Wanneer de set gebouwen worden verzameld, worden miscalculaties berekend op de munten en voorraden.
mrp coin-stock.jpg

De cultuurbonus wordt over de basiswaarde weergegeven, maar het gebouw geeft een cultuurbonus op de basiswaarde + setbonus.

Deleted User - 86059

Translation =

When the set of buildings is collected, miscalculations are calculated on the coins and stocks. mrp coin-stock.jpg The culture bonus is shown over the base value, but the building gives a culture bonus on the base value + set bonus.

Please remember English only in the forum

CrazyWizard

The setbuildings give a culture bonus over the buildings base value, and not over the set bonus.
But when shown in-game it shows the culturebonus on both the base value AND the set bonus.

The example here comes from fireworks building of the caranaval set.
Given to player: 220k x 1.25 + 165k + 275k = 715k
Visible in-game on building (220k + 165k + 275k) x 1.25 = 825k

Given to player: 220k x 1.5 + 165k + 275K = 770k
Visible in-game on building (220k + 165k + 275k) x 1.5 = 990k

So there is a discrepancy on whats actually given to the player, and whats shown to the player he or she would get.
This problem is both for the goods and the coins gains as both are affected by culture.

Hopefully it now makes sense

DeletedUser2690

Issue in difference between what is shown as should be given and what is actually given confirmed. This problem appears to only affect the fireworks building and banquet tent from the set.

Steps: Collect the fireworks building or the banquet tent. Notice the variation of the blimp directly over the building and that shown at the top of the screen as actually being paid.

Screenshot (69).png
Screenshot (74).png

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

Issue in difference between what is shown as should be given and what is actually given confirmed. This problem appears to only affect the fireworks building from the set.

Steps: Collect the fireworks building. Notice the variation of the blimp directly over the building and that shown at the top of the screen as actually being paid.

View attachment 5440

According to the excel sheet of the OP on another forum, also the banquet should give less supplies in a similar fashion.

DeletedUser2690

According to the excel sheet of the OP on another forum, also the banquet should give less supplies in a similar fashion.

You are correct and I thank you. I will change my post to reflect this info.

CrazyWizard

I am sry, but I started a new Thread on this Bug.

Here is the Link (with pictures):
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...in-i-get-a-to-less-supplies.12499/#post-70937

I have the problem with Frozen Fountain, Ork Vortex and Revelers Fountain.

Is it possible, to put the Treads together? Hmmm...

You are correct and I thank you. I will change my post to reflect this info.

I just checked and confirmed it, not just the caraval buildings are affected, all coin/supplies producing set buildings have this issue.

either whats shown is wrong, or the bonus is wrong.