• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

Richord

is it normal that some candies disappear just before i want to collect when the WRONG notification pops up saying i 'found' some? and probably re-appear somewhere else?

DeletedUser2511

it happened to me, whether you believe it or not.

banquet => ferris wheel => fireworks => monument of AK => fountain => outpost => Marching Band => carting library => tavern => wishing well =>

then cycle:

ferris wheel => monument of AK => outpost => carting library => wishing well => monument of AK => outpost => carting library => back to ferris wheel

I did not see the fountains.
This is the only set part, which I still miss.

Edit: its done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I have calculated the new costs for each chest:

upload_2019-2-22_10-29-25.png

Can someone check if I used the correct formulas ? :oops:

You still can get the complete set and maybe 1 extra grand prize but I don't think anymore will be possible, the costs have increased to much in that last adjustment. :(

Heymrdiedier

live version is nerfed anyway, less candies from quests
that doesnt make the table less correct tho.

I had the same values Jasper (for winning of daily which is only thing i calced)

@Dony where are you getting this info from btw? i dont see it announced anywhere, and not seeing difference ingame either so far

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
i dont understand why they switched set from grand prizes to be more attainable and then nerf quests and chests it to be less attainable, doesnt make sense at all

Heymrdiedier

i dont understand why they switched set from grand prizes to be more attainable and then nerf quests and chests it to be less attainable, doesnt make sense at all
because noone needed diamonds to make the last setprize maybe? i dont know, just guessing

DeletedUser

i dont see it announced anywhere, and not seeing difference ingame either so far
From quest #10 candies seems to be different. Looks like they follow the Harvest Festival for number of candies that you get for each chest. Which would mean we'll get ~1000 less candies on live then here on Beta ! :eek:

I really don't understand why they needed to nerf the cost for the chest if they knew you would get less candies on live !? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

So in other words, we can say goodbye to the set on live.
Well I hope next event will be better.
Otherwise getting your customers more and more angry is not a good strategy..

Dony

King of Bugs
because noone needed diamonds to make the last setprize maybe? i dont know, just guessing
i think main source of income in this events are from 5 eur buildings which you can buy, but this nerf affect them aswell
if they wont be able to complete set with this building, they wont buy it next time, simple as that

DeletedUser2443

If you solve all the quests an collect most of the candy (20 per day is enough) you'll have 3900 candy in total. With this amount you can open 93 chest an get 210 flags => 10 main prizes (need only 9 to get the complete set)

DeletedUser2734

I didn't find anything about this in the Forum (besides Elvenarchitect): Jesters Tavern.

If I look in Gamersgems at the Tier 3 Benefits of this building, it makes me very confused.
They seem to be disarranged. Are the Values correct? And if yes, can someone declare them to me?
Thanks

Alcaro

that;s not ok that they reduced the candies for the last quests. Ppl who finished the event won a larger amount than those who are still working on it (like me). :( They could let the way it was and "fix" it for the live worlds. I hate when they change things in the middle of the event and some are clearly disadvantaged. Just not fair.