• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

Deleted User - 62044

a lottery, pure chance, no strategy, no knowledge, no good game ... now it's just a matter of lottery and luck

I do not like it, for me the events based on lotteries and chance are dead. good luck to the other players

Buttrflwr

UPDATE:
I won a blue tree! :p Only took me 300+ candies to do it. Oh, and I won 10 candies in the process. FIRST time I have won candy. WOO HOO, I'm on a roll now.:rolleyes:

And @SoggyShorts , I used to do that, now I am afraid RL constraints keep me from following closely, and SO MUCH to go through to find pertinent info when I do get an extra 4 hours! :eek::p

SoggyShorts

@Buttrflwr are you done with the quests?
I'm just curious about people's total end results. For most events the 50 box was best, so I am used to only winning a daily every 10 boxes or so. I fully expect to open at least 10-15 per win since they are so cheap now.

Buttrflwr

@Buttrflwr are you done with the quests?
I'm just curious about people's total end results. For most events the 50 box was best, so I am used to only winning a daily every 10 boxes or so. I fully expect to open at least 10-15 per win since they are so cheap now.
No, nowhere near through. I quit going so hard once I realized I wasn't getting any daily prizes. :p And with absolutely no room in my city atm without a major overhaul, I am not really going for the set bldgs here. IF they are as good as the winter event (which I totally didn't realize) I will go for the set on the "shan't be named because of server separation" server. :rolleyes:

Btw, are they as good? :D:cool:

Heymrdiedier

the focus this event is more on main prizes (the lower cost of a main prize) and less on the daily prizes (the lower chance of winning them in any box).
So i hope you're all aware of that when you are posting this feedback about not winning much daily prizes. If you needed to open 10 in previous event to get 1 daily prize, you now need to open 20....

To be honest, have anyone seen a daily thats worthwhile anyway? :)

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier Honestly not complaining. Just observing my poor luck at gambling. I have opened way more than 20 to win my tree! :D There are sooo many other things I could be complaining about than a voluntary event. ;)
ooh honestly i didnt say anyone was complaining, im just saying (to everyone) keep that in mind when posting feedback :)
and the 10 20 number was a theoretical example, i dont know how much are needed on average at all :)

Lovec Krys

the focus this event is more on main prizes (the lower cost of a main prize) and less on the daily prizes (the lower chance of winning them in any box).
So i hope you're all aware of that when you are posting this feedback about not winning much daily prizes. If you needed to open 10 in previous event to get 1 daily prize, you now need to open 20....
Yes, we are aware of this and we don't like it. (I'm certain that there are other players who feel the same way as I do.)

To be honest, have anyone seen a daily thats worthwhile anyway? :)
Yes, I personaly want 2 or 3 of the prizes in my cities. The larger pop/kult building is not the best pop/kult there is, but in my main city I have most pop/kult hybrids 2 chapters old and ready for replacing. Also the larger seed/mana building is my target, I have cities in woodelves where I want to replace Willows and I have more advanced cities where I need more seeds. And the third is Wishing well if it appears.

SoggyShorts

Decided to replace a couple of 3x4 hybrids.

3939 starting candy
2799 ending candy
-------
1140 candy spent
570 candy per building. Not bad since I also got 81 flags meaning I am basically guaranteed to get the whole GP set.

Richord

remind me please:
'you found some ....'
Well; no. I didn't -yet- find anything in my city.
So; why isn't the popup saying something like 'there appeared some ...' ??

DeletedUser2735

I got diverent dailies. Today i got 2 times the 20% Portalboosts, I got also an Orcish Float, 2 Flower Floats, 2 Observtories and 1 Tree Enclosure.

But now the chests are more expensive as a few hours ago. Dit I miss something? Was there aa announcement, that the chest become more expensive after several Grandprizes?
What happened, can someone explaine this to me?

Lovec Krys

So does the changes mean I can say goodbye to the full set? (I'm still waiting with all my candies for daily building I want to).

DeletedUser

Some of the Carnival Event chests got a slight increase in amount of candy needed to open them.
You shouldn't change cost in the middle of an event ! That the second adjustment already. :mad: It would be OK to do this for live world where event is not yet started, then everyone would get the same cost but now some players (those that have finish the event) have profited from cheaper chests while others need to pay more now. :(

DeletedUser2632

Once again, people complaining about tests being done on a beta (read: test) server. lol.

I mean, what do you think is happening here? The whole point of tweaking things on BETA is so that it doesn't have to be tweaked once it's out on LIVE. Either they are trying to find a balanced point of reward payout or they are simply too bored and are doing it for fun. I doubt it's just for fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2735

Once again, people complaining about tests being done on a beta (read: test) server. lol.
I didn't complaina about the change itself, I only wanted to know.
The only thing, that I complaining about is, that there was no Information before.
That would have been nice.

Jackluyt

You missed the 30% chance for 10 Candies in return, of the 25 Candies Chest. ;)

Edit: And somehow i got some other different values. :confused:

index.php

Do you have an updated version that reflects today's changes please?

52690336_10213420431405853_1331574337186037760_n.jpg

DeletedUser2099

Ehm... That's not what I said? The Wishing Well has now been moved to later in the rotation. So If you got the WW as a first GP and are now unable to get the Banquet, you can request us to swap it for you. That way you'll now get the Banquet (which is the current first prize) and obtain the WW later, like the rest of the players. :)

Well, funnily I got the wishing well AND the banquet, but I miss the Ferris Wheel :'(