• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Steel Province always gives the same battlefield

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

For some reason when manually fighting in a Steel province I get the SAME battlefield every time:
Steel Province.png
It doesn't matter what the enemies are, it doesn't matter if I use 5 squads of Blossom Mage II, or one squad of Ranger II. I've had literally dozens of battles on this particular battlefield, with those particular obstacles arranged in that particular way.

DeletedUser2690

Gentleman, I need your help to be certain I'm on the same page as you are.

1) @shadowblack Are you speaking in terms of tournaments or provinces on your map that would be conquered to gain expansions?
2) If you are speaking of tournaments, is it steel as you said, or possibly the current tournament of scrolls?
3) @Dony, it would be helpful if you could specify which other provinces you have noticed to be the same.

I appreciate your help in understanding the problem.

Dony

King of Bugs
It got fixed already, now its OK, i was talking about world map provinces, where 8/8 had the same map
i had elixir, marble and scrolls opened to check

DeletedUser2690

It got fixed already, now its OK, i was talking about world map provinces, where 8/8 had the same map
i had elixir, marble and scrolls opened to check

Thank you Dony for letting us know. :)

DeletedUser2593

and I have change the opposite. each time you re-enter the province, the terrain changes. I don't know if this is a bug or an innovation, but live servers retain the old system where each province has a certain terrain and it doesn't change when you re-enter the province. those who play by hand, used to use this feature for "reconnaissance".

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 96

Deleted User - 60107

I was talking about World Map Provinces, not Tournaments. And yes, my issue seems fixed today. Now we have the issue described by @smallgnome instead: Every time we start the same battle we get a new battlefield.

DeletedUser2593

and maybe it's not so bad? I think this adds options, and therefore more chances of winning in manual combat, of course, if my units begin to attack first.

DeletedUser2690

and I have change the opposite. each time you re-enter the province, the terrain changes. I don't know if this is a bug or an innovation, but live servers retain the old system where each province has a certain terrain and it doesn't change when you re-enter the province. those who play by hand, used to use this feature for "reconnaissance".

@smallgnome Would you please start a new bug report on the issue you mentioned? https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/report-a-bug.28/

Thank you.