• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25827] Internal error fighting tournament

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.73-(bfd3f4b) (2019-02-11 20:12)
HTML5: No
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 65.0 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.142
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5

Current situation: I'm getting a lot of "Internal errors" when fighting in tournament. Can't even complete 1 province. :( My others accounts don't have any issues. Hope this isn't another Construct chapter related bug.

Expected situation: No errors ! :eek:

Karvest

no, I'm getting those too, 3 errors while closing first province, then 2 provinces without errors and error again.

Dony

King of Bugs
i have internal error too, with what units are you fighting when getting error? it looks like that retaliation bug which was reported few days ago

Deleted User - 60107

No, the retaliation bug has nothing to do with it. I had the same issue twice so far today. Both times in province fights (not tournament), and both times it occured when ending the turn of a particular unit. Retreating from battle seemed to be the only way to fix it. Afterwards I could start the battle with the exact same units and win without issues.

DeletedUser1250

I already got that internal error twice and I just started the tournament. I wonder if it happens when a candy appears in the city?
I was fighting with elite archer and/or granite golem. I am an elf. Using html5

Edit (added): internal error again, but this time no candy so I don't think it has anything to do with it. I was able to do a few provinces without the error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

retaliation was clientside, that one is serverside.
upload_2019-2-12_21-51-21.png

palmira

I got loads of internal errors on the browser; something went wrong na app, this tourney is very slow going ...

DeletedUser1777

Having a couple of reloads too, can't even select units for autofight and get reloads. 2 times I saw a short moment a window with "stream error"
Flash Version, Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit), Flash Player 32.0.0.142, Elementals Chapter

upload_2019-2-12_21-52-21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser724

same problem with "internal error" while doing auto
no matter HTML5 is on or off

and the battle is lost too
no idea whether i have actual lost those set of army in that battles

DeletedUser2326

I'm in chapter VI, dwarves. I just did auto-fight and catering through 9 provinces. Maybe it has to do with city level.

Edit: I'm on HTML5

DeletedUser1925

my impression is that it has even worsened before at least it gave you the battle already made now resets it is just an agony