• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

DeletedUser2704

So, I made acount on this forum only for RR

Inno said that one player which is moneyplayer can update 4 magic rezidences + 1 5X4 event building in one month/10 chests x4 tournaments
A regular player can update only a 5x4 event building + 1 magic rezidence if she/he got one free from inno in one month/10 chests X 4 tournaments
I ask , why I continue to play this game? Some players are super palyers and others are ......?
If this version of RR will be on live servers I' ll ask all my brotherhood members to quit the game for several weeks, so the superplayers can play in peace.

L.E. Sorry my english :)

DeletedUser2378

I'm in total agreement about all of those Blueprints some of you have...just sitting there now.
It's also looks as though the Dev's do not want to have a fair conversion rate either, for BP to RR.
That's why I suggested a compensation for those who do have loads of BP's right now.
The value of RR received per tourney chest should be changed, but only slightly. All players need to be considered.
Relics, KP and spells are just as valuable to a lot of players in the tournaments as Blueprints are to others. So I still stick by my belief that this will create more participation...as it is an addition incentive for middle ground players to push a little harder each week to gain more RR spells.

DeletedUser2490

It's not just for the blueprints, Under these rules I have 87 of them doing nothing, and there will be no way to ever use them all, period. even if I convert my entire city to magic buildings have a few chapters pass and still I am flodded with them.
That's quite a bit there! As I see it, this is beta, it's not entirely chiseled in stone yet. Perhaps it will be adjusted here and there.

DeletedUser2654

Are we certain that the ability to convert BPs into RR spells is no longer going to be available? If so, that's an utterly appalling decision by Inno, especially as we have all been led to believe this would be possible and many of us have been playing all out to acquire BPs with the aim of later using them to upgrade event buildings. :mad:

Alcaro

I have 34 BP and 1 Magic residence. It seems I have enough BPs for the next 34 chapters :D
If nothing changes in the conversion of BP to RR, then I will keep nuking event buildings and replace them with new ones.
But then I wonder why my FS should fight for 10 chests every week. We will be just fine with 8 or 9, saving lots of troops or goods, getting KPs from the 2nd round and maybe the 5th and that's it. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2705

Hi from players RU server! This is some kind of mockery. Introduced tournaments with a drawing. Magical buildings do not have me. Why drawing? In the future, you can improve the event. OK. We wait. Then they cut the characteristics of the buildings, under the pretext that in the near future everything will be. Ok again. Ate. Now what? In the second version, you offer 50% of the first. Is this a compromise ?! There was a proposal from some players to convert the drawings in the Academy of Magic. I categorically oppose! Firstly, not everyone has a level 5 academy, and secondly, the spells that I am producing in it now remain out of work. Minus. And most importantly, why? We have already earned these drawings! Do not throw players again! Google translation Do not blame me.

Привет от игроков РУ сервера! Это какое-то издевательство. Ввели турниры с чертежом. Магических построек нет у меня. Зачем чертёж? В будущем вы сможете улучшать ивент. ОК. Ждём. Потом порезали характеристики у зданий, под предлогом того, что в скором будущем всё будет. Опять Ок. Съели. Сейчас что? Во второй версии вы предлагаете 50% от первой. Это компромисс?! Было предложение от некоторых игроков конвертировать чертежи в академии магии. Я против категорически! Во-первых не у всех есть академия 5 уровня, во-вторых заклинания, что я сейчас в ней произвожу, остануться не у дел. Минус. А самое главное зачем? Мы эти чертежи УЖЕ заработали! Не надо в очередной раз кидать игроков! Перевод гугл. Не обессудьте.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2262

So, the truckloads of blueprints we’re all sitting on are just as worthless as before?
Good grief.

DeletedUser2326

"With this solution, we hope to satisfy as many needs as possible. Blueprints will keep their current functionality and Royal Restoration Spells will be an extra addition for upgrading Event Buildings. This way we don't have to choose to rebalance the current mechanics, which would always affect a certain group of players in a negative way." (Marindor) [I don't know what happened to the "quote" option.]

@Marindor The thing this is going to do is make it harder on those of us who want the 10th chest, but are in fellowships that are full of people who don't care. Originally, it was supposed to replace the blueprint. That was my motivational speech to my FS in the live worlds. Now, those who don't care will sit back and let those of us who do earn them the RR spell. This is ridiculous. Inno wants us to have to buy diamonds to upgrade our magical residences. They're going to get that money, regardless of how much it hurts the players. Those of us who know how to play the game do not rely on special event buildings. Others, rely on them heavily for population instead of building residences like they should. I have to buy diamonds in my live world cities to upgrade my huge number of residences. Stuff like this makes me want to quit.

DeletedUser724

Thanks to separate RR and BP
however, I wish to point out
(A) some player has joined big fellowship who always get chest 10, he /she do not have any magic residents and workshop, how do they use BP ?
and
(B) some player who buy a magic resdients and workshop, but his good fellowship cannot hunt any BP for him, what should they do to upgrade magic residents/workshop

to resolve this ( based on BP from chest 10 and RR from other chests )
Player can be allowed to upgrade magic resident/workshop with BP or RR
Player can be allowed to upgrade event buildings with BP or RR

this should resolve all issues

Magic residents/workshop can be upgrade with 1 BP or X no. RR
Event building can be upgrade with 1 BP or Y no. RR

amount of X, Y....need to be balance by Inno
Event building upgrade with 1 BP, seems expensive, but it is player's discretion that player want to keep in their inventory as useless item or "use to upgrade event building" if that player has no magic resdient/workshop

edeba

I just went back and totaled the number of squares that I have with pent up demand for the restoration spells because of waiting so long... Some pieces I want to upgrade through more than one chapter, so if it was a 5x4 and I have 2 chapters to upgrade, I counted 40 squares. I have one item that I've kept that needs 4 chapters, and at 5x4, 80 squares, so it alone will need 16 week to upgrade it...

I counted 1307 potential squares for restoration spell upgrades... That's 261 weeks, or about 5 years with your current proposal. So, I have been waiting to think about and consider what I would trim from that wish list based on what happens with the restoration spells.

I also have 31 magic buildings.

So... 2 chapters per year... That 26 magic buildings and 130 squares of event buildings per chapter...

I guess the idea that I had that I could just RR for event buildings and just use diamonds to upgrade magic buildings is killed.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

How big is the blueprint feature of the entire game? 5%, 10%? I think maybe people are missing the big picture? Granted, I have never had a blueprint. Never even came close to getting one. From my perspective, it's just a new challenge. A different dynamic to the game. A stale game will get just as many people leaving as it's perceived the RR spell would do.
Many FS are based ENTIRELY around being a 10 chest FS, and the big motivation has always been the blueprint and the promise of F2P functionality. Many players have completed the last chapter, and this number will continue to grow very fast with player competing far more than 1 chapter every 7 months(current release schedule)
For those players there is almost NOTHING to do in the game other than tournaments and events for about 8 months of the year.
Very well put......I am in total agreement that stance. The longer the game goes, the more enticing, which enhances the challenge of the game.:)
You want the game to last? Then they shouldnt drive players away.
The first RR release screwed over the big spenders by cutting the BP value in half.
This release screws over everyone else by cutting the RR in half and dropping g BP value to zero.
Sure many paying players will be pleased with the results, but free players make money for inno too.
Without free/small spenders to play with/against, games like this do not thrive, and spenders leave too.
There are dozens of single player games that are under $100 and are at least 10x as good as Elvenar---big spenders play here at least in part for the community.

edeba

This paying player isn't pleased... I never planned to use my blueprints on my magic buildings; I planned to use them to upgrade event buildings. This paying player thought that since there is a pay to upgrade option on the magic buildings I could do that, and then I thought I would have as many event buildings as blueprints that I could upgrade. Plan 1 cut that in half. Plan 2 cuts it into 1/4 and no ability to use earned BP on event buildings.

Well, may their plan protect their revenue from others work because I'm going to upgrade my event buildings that I have been waiting so long to upgrade before moving onto the next chapter. I actually do not see anything what-so-ever to purchase in the game during my estimated 2-3 year standstill, so it is killing revenue options from me.

Sure many paying players will be pleased with the results, but free players make money for inno too.

DeletedUser2524

Somewhere around a year ago I opened my game one morning to find I had lost of culture but I was fortunate in that I had not been playing that long. Some people were plunged into a negative position as a result of your decision to take back what you had made us work for in the first place. But as a result of the uproar you made us a promise - to set things right. It was not too long ago that you attempted to foist off on us something that was not acceptable to the majority of players. Why was it not acceptable ?? Because it did not do what you originally promised. Now comes today with your second attempt - it still does not fit the bill !! I remember an old ad campaign " Promise her anything , but give her Arpege" it sounds like this is what you are trying to do. In the world of retail there is an old trick that comes to mind concerning this matter - it is called bait and switch. Too bad that you have decided to even ask us to accept this as a substitute to what you had promised in the first place - I say shame on you and would call on you to live up to your word

DeletedUser1657

@Marindor thank you to the team for listening to the feedback and making an adjustment.

My take was the original plan had 3 issues
  1. Conversion rate depreciating the value of a blueprint
  2. Devaluation of 10th chest
  3. Devaluation of blueprint/Restoration for magic buildings
I think the adjustment solves these issues, although it does possibly create a new issue. As mentioned the blueprint now has no value for free to play members and has long been mentioned it would have functionality for these people to still be valuable. Is there an intention for the blueprint to have future value for free to play members? While the value of a blueprint will not devalue with this change (from current form) it does remove incentive for people with small numbers of magic buildings or none at all.

Possible solutions to the new issue are:
  • Provide a conversion mechanism of blueprints to restoration spells (could be in the MA for even more benefit;))
  • Allow 1 blueprint to upgrade 1 event building regardless of size. The player then has to decide how small a building they are willing to use such a powerful item on. So a blue or a x spells (based on squares) would upgrade an event item
  • Provide some other benefit to a blue print
    • Some kind of boost to builders
    • Able to be disenchanted for a lot of spell fragments
    • Conversion ability into instants (easiest to use existing crafting ability)