• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25369] Got x19 tournament KP instant rewards

DeletedUser2576

exploit bug = doing something specific to get advantage, not just playing normally.
Spending some rewards which are clearly not intended to get is also a kind of an exploit but i agree that it is not that kind of exploit which is usually meant by using this wording.

edeba

Looks game terms were followed completely. In our FS we were all just noticing the extra KP and Karvest was writing this bug report.

I have no idea how you could intentionally exploit this bug; it just showed up. This is not a bug that you can somehow do a repeat action for gain.

Now, here's an interesting observation... A bug report is publishing a bug, and if it is one that can be exploited through repeat actions, isn't the bug report also then publishing how to exploit a bug?

1. 11.2 It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the Games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you for personal and/or third party purposes. If you discover any bugs, you shall notify us immediately. As far as you have derived any benefits therefrom, such benefits must be reimbursed to the extent this is possible. Intentionally exploiting bugs or fault, or publishing such exploits on the Internet or though mobile applications, can lead to an immediate cancellation of the Licensing Agreement without notice and a deletion of the Account.

DeletedUser

This is not about a compensation but about the principle, there are many real money players even if it is only the BETA.
There are also terms and conditions, otherwise everyone could do what he wants but that does not seem to interest INNO. I once had a problem with a quest and wrote down the support and there was no way to clarify this but if a grave error occurs here is that completely OK ^^

The error is certainly on the live server as well as many known errors synonymous, let's see what's going on then :)
There where lots of bugs in the past which where a disadvantage to us, even though people complained we where never compensated. Now we have a bug (which we even don't know how to reproduce) in our favor and you start complaining just because you didn't get it !? o_O Once again, this is Beta, take it or leave it. :eek:

Deleted User - 86059

Oh what a tangled web we weave....
You all do so well in the bug forum I bang the drum for you on a regular basis. So let's be hyper happy that this got sorted (thanks Muf Muf) ASAP

palmira

I wouldn't mind it would take long to fix :) I had an horrible saturday afternoom and coming home quite late to a lot of KPs was really quite nice :)

Bramblerose

@Jasper you would not talk like that if it had not affected you. I am shut down in my guild (chains) because all the KP are around the ears to get rid of them and that since 4 days, but last 3k kp to accommodate them. If everyone had had this mistake it would have been ok.

DeletedUser

@Jasper you would not talk like that if it had not affected you. I am shut down in my guild (chains) because all the KP are around the ears to get rid of them and that since 4 days, but last 3k kp to accommodate them. If everyone had had this mistake it would have been ok.
I didn't get any extra's on one of my accounts but you won't hear me complaining about it. I'm used to it here on Beta, sometimes we win, most of the time we loose. :p

Dony

King of Bugs
not properly fixed
tour.png