• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25405] server error

DeletedUser1628

same but one or 2 people have accessed the game. I had a ferris wheel about to expire

DeletedUser2685

Server error here, as well, for BETA. Other people could access their cities, though.

DeletedUser2686

BETA access is not possible for me on either mobile or PC. I do have a Ferris Wheel, but it is only a few days deployed. No other old event buildings at all.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks! Our development team are working on this as a matter of urgency, and hope to have a fix deployed soon. Thanks for your patience in the meanwhile :)

Ainz00

Same problem of the others, loads up to 16/26 and then appears written: server error
I'm out of the game for half a day, both on pc and android
Like everyone I'm losing a lot of stuff.

Dony

King of Bugs
this bug got transfered to live servers, is it being looked at?
stuck at 12/26 with server error

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks - I believe this is being looked at on live, and maybe fixed by now, but if not, please let me know here and I will see if I can chase it up. If it isn't fixed, and isn't already reported on the forums for your live server, please do report it there too :)

MalpA

Bug is back ?
12/26 again

One account afected by this bug, but other working properly

EDIT:

Ok working again

DeletedUser1250

Yesterday, while doing tournaments, the game crashed and I couldn't log back in, it loaded till 12/26, then the whole screen was just blue. Refresh didn't work, tried several times, everytime the same problem. After closing the browser (Chrome, html5), I could log back in. And just a few moments ago, I tried to log in, but when I started the page, the blue screen was there, had to refresh it to log in. Don't know why this is happening, didn't happen on the live servers yet.

DeletedUser1250

I still have issues and I am not sure if it is the same issue or not. Sometimes the loading stops at 12/26, then the whole screen turns blue. I refresh the page and sometimes then the loading screen doesn't appear at all so I need to refresh again. The game freezes sometimes, then I need to reload and have this. or it is a fresh start. Or I have to reload because I need to remove the bug with the wrong pop up with the not usable time reduction boosts. I need to reload more often than I want to, I just want to log in and play and often when I need to reload, it won't reload like it should.

Karvest

That's normal beta server updates, they are more often here then on live servers, can happen several times a day.

DeletedUser1250

Well, it happens also during the evenings and in the weekends and other members in the FS don't have this issue. So it doesn't seem normal updates are causing it.