• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [Mobile]Chapter quest-giver doesn't appear with new quest

DeletedUser1681

Both ios and android. Might have been reported earlier, but couldn't find it.
My buddy encountered it just today android v. 1.70.0 -398ddab, i'm a little short of completing a quest so can't give an ios update just now but have had this happen earlier.

My buddy who uses android tablet reminded me of a problem that has been bugging us for a while now - chapter quest-giver doesn't appear with new guest-race quest if you click the previous one finished in tablet device (and yes, there are more quests to come) - you can see the next quest if you log-in with a pc. Completing a circulating quest doesn't seem to help, still just a new circulating quest.

It worked fine for a while but has now reappeared, might have something to do with events or fs-adventures, there's one open in live servers where he encountered it. When there are 4 quest-givers on screen or something like that.

For me it kind of spoils the idea of using a tablet to play this game if you have log-in with pc to see the next main-quest. And logging in with pc doesn't necessarily mean that the missing quest would come visible on tablet.

Heymrdiedier

question, is the quest you are supposed to get a deliver xxx goods quest?

As far as i know these quests are still not available on mobile

DeletedUser1681

question, is the quest you are supposed to get a deliver xxx goods quest?
As far as i know these quests are still not available on mobile
"Deliver 20000 divine seeds"
So, I suppose that is a yes then ??

But how in darnation is someone who plays mobile supposed to start and finish those quests then ? And we are talking about the main storyline quests, in this case a halfling chapter quest.

DeletedUser2576

But how in darnation is someone who plays mobile supposed to start and finish those quests then ? And we are talking about the main storyline quests, in this case a halfling chapter quest.
This only happens when you get the quest in the desktop version and switching to mobile.
Finishing a quest leading to a deliver quest while beeing on mobile just skips this quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for the report Heffernan. This was indeed reported here before. Back then, deliver quests were not implemented on mobile. I think that's still the case. But let me check again and be sure about that.

Heymrdiedier

This only happens when you get the quest in the desktop version and switching to mobile.
Finished to quest leading to a deliver quest while beeing on mobile just skips this quests.
cool i didnt know that either. Time for it to be added imo :)

DeletedUser1681

Finishing a quest leading to a deliver quest while beeing on mobile just skips this quests.
So if you are playing solely the mobile version the questline works ?

If you started the game on pc, then switched to playing the mobile version, occasionally logging-in with pc the game handles the mobile version as an "extension" to the pc version ? Hence the problems ?

DeletedUser2576

So if you are playing solely the mobile version the questline works ?

If you started the game on pc, then switched to playing the mobile version, occasionally logging-in with pc the game handles the mobile version as an "extension" to the pc version ? Hence the problems ?
It only matters on which plattform you finish the quest before a deliver quest. With finishing the quest you get the next one in the questline.
If you are on mobile all deliver quests will be skipped,
so yes if you only play on mobile you never receive this quest.