• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25072] At the Armory, the training size is zero

Golden Awaken

Greetings Everyone,

Confirmed indeed ;)
Capture.PNG

This is going to be more than annoying for players who attend to do the Marble Tournament :)

Edit : And you can train 1 Priest at a time :)
Kind Regards, GA ;)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

DeletedUser

upload_2019-1-14_13-25-15.png

The first 4 production where set this morning before the update. The last one just now, it gives 210 less troops ! :(
upload_2019-1-14_13-44-53.png

Armory 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

You can build Dwarven Bullwark as a workaround if have researched it. (that won't fix armories, but grant you some training squad size to live while it is not fixed)

Wowwie

work around is to set on mobile or app emulator it will be correct
Nemisis discovered this work around

DeletedUser2676

same problem here i can only train 1 soccress 1 treant 1 golem i can't move that balk higher

DeletedUser2431

:rolleyes: ditto & ditto ... waiting please .... still @ zero on the armory

DeletedUser2677

This is especially annoying, during a tournament. Everybody is online trying to make badges great time to keep an eye on your troops and make extra !!
And what do we have single training units, make one Treant at a time, 2 Banshees or 6 Puppies WTH???
Nasty glitch, the Armories are showing "0" troop boost !!

On top of training troops - the Crafting feature is broken too, you can not disenchant anything as it shows you will get 0 spell fragments !!
Well I hope the "fix" is not going to mess anything up in Adventures, that would be ...very very disappointing :/

DeletedUser2677

Ahh - one more to the "unlucky pot"
I think we having a general additional bonuses issue, please see what the screenshot says for Ancient grounds with neighborly help ...+0
LOL - ok plus zero doesn't make 1,800 of culture any bigger !!

NoBonus.png