• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

DeletedUser1953

But how Innogames will resolve the problem, Winter Star (and some other event building) > Magic Residence ?
Another round of nerf or an upgrade of magic ?

SoggyShorts

But how Innogames will resolve the problem, Winter Star (and some other event building) > Magic Residence ?
I don't think it's really a problem. Sure they are better per square, but they are rare, and smallish.

Each winter star maybe saves 9 squares of space, but a sled from the set saves over 150 squares, so winter stars aren't that impressive IMO.

Heymrdiedier

that is exactly the reason some people have been asking about blueprint for event buildings for 2 years (including me). And thats also the reason it was postponed over and over, i think.
Als if im not mistaken the size of houses (and also magic ones) decrease again next GR, so then this wont be the case anymore i think

DeletedUser2654

So, what is the timescale now for the RR spell to be made available? All I've seen so far is a vague statement about "not being rushed".

Heymrdiedier

So, what is the timescale now for the RR spell to be made available? All I've seen so far is a vague statement about "not being rushed".
I wanna know this too :) can we still expect it before next GR or not?
It makes a huge difference in how to approach next GR in sense of how to make room. Upgrading with RR means you can make room without loosing on production. if the GR comes first, that means making room first, and later when RR comes rebuilding what you trashed....
:)

edeba

Really, at this point there are just serious issues with vocabulary. I know what I was taught words like "soon," or "rushed," etc. mean, but here, the translation to common knowledge of word meaning is completely lost and meaningless.

It is in the range of two years that this idea was put forth. It is a really long time since our event buildings that many of us paid for by purchasing diamonds for events were slaughtered in value and many of us had our cities thrown into chaos.

Maybe I am off based with this, opposite of "not rushed" is lethargic...

This whole process is not rushed to the point of being grossly lethargic.

My apologies, this is truly not rushed.

DeletedUser1854

Not sure if anyone suggested this, I don't feel like reading 10 pages of rage to find out, but what if they had the RR spells and the Blueprints, Blueprints would still be found only in the final chest of the Relic Tournaments and 1 can upgrade any building no matter the size be they 1x1 or 9x9. You could still use RR spells base in 1 per Tile of building, this way non-spenders can have a shot at upgrading the Magic Building we got for free do to the screw up and have the ability to FINALLY upgrade the event buildings...I am now in the Amuni stage and have a few buildings from all the way back to the Orcs which is when they first started doing event buildings in the first place. The other suggestion I have is to create an Item that upgrades all buildings 1 Stage, as in all the Orc Stage buildings will be promoted to Woodelves, I would then need another one to promote all the Woodelves to Sorcs etc that way you will reward those of us who have been around since the game was first released in Beta form

DeletedUser2601

Edeba,
I think you and I are a big part of the reason things are going slow. We (and many others) expressed very strong different opinions on how RR spells should work. Before the test of the spell, Inno had a idea of what they thought would be a good way doing it that would make most of us happy. The fact that lots of us not only disagreed but disagreed for different reasons, made it wise them to stop and rethink things. It is too bad that we lost months of testing on the RR spell because of the need to fix the mobile app first. But that is the reality of making a big change like this. I wish that Inno could have a forum where the developers could float concepts to get feedback before any code is written but it seems that isn't possible at the moment.

I appreciate that Inno cares enough to listen when we do give feedback on new features. Even if that does slow the development process down.

SoggyShorts

@ruffbeagle Your suggestions are a bit of a moon-shot. Basically 4x as good as what the devs offered us.
I like your negotiation technique, but I don't think we'll push them that far:p

As for the "upgrade every building in city by 1 chapter" buff, for an advanced city that could easily be 25+ event buildings, or 6 months worth of blueprints.:eek:

DeletedUser1854

The way I do my job in real life is someone comes up with a completely off the wall idea, and then we work on figuring out if any grain of truth/potential exists in it. So by throwing an idea like that out there we may get some rusty gears turning that makes it into a viable concept that can get used in some form. With buildings such as the Scream of Halloween(Orc) that will take months by itself just to upgrade to level(Amuni), as it would be 6 stages of leveling, mostly because of how long it has taken to do this change. So unless upgrading with RR or Blueprints auto-brings it to your level, something needs to address that problem or it won't be worth it for anyone but cashers. Free to Play players will stop playing as the game becomes a complete drag, without lots of FtPs it will become lame and pointless for Cashers. That means the game will die and I don't think anyone wants that

DeletedUser2482

[QUOTE = "Marindor, post: 67680, miembro: 626"] Esto, a su vez, significa que cada finalización del torneo ahora ofrece el equivalente necesario para actualizar una residencia promedio, y luego algunos. Además, se ha vuelto mucho más fácil para las Hermanas más pequeñas obtener los Hechizos de Restauración Real para sus miembros, y que la conversión ahora nos permite dividir los hechizos y ponerlos en los cofres anteriores. Por supuesto, las demandas aumentan con el tiempo en el juego. Eso es sólo natural. [/ QUOTE]
Just for this, I think the change is worth it.

Deleted User - 86059

Translation =
This, in turn, means that each tournament completion now offers the equivalent necessary to update an average residence, and then some. In addition, it has become much easier for the smaller Sisters to obtain the Royal Restoration Spells for their members, and that the conversion now allows us to divide the spells and put them in the previous chests. Of course, the demands increase with time in the game. That is only natural. [/ QUOTE]

Please remember English only in the Beta forum ;)

DeletedUser1657

The average size of a magic building is interesting. Did some people work out it is just the average of all available magic buildings from chapter 1 to amuni? Rather than an average of the ones in play in the game currently? If it is just ch 1 + ch 2+ ch 3 etc at an average then will the amount of spells in a tournament change with each new chapter to allow for a new average as the buildings grow (or shrink)?

With the trend of growing buildings it seems like a chapter or two's time could see the distortion to upgrade a magic building grow more and more.

DeletedUser1741

Every game was young and new, with big number of new players, every game will be old (
So, the number of new players is depand on opinions of his friends, playing at this game long time.
So politics of Innogames isn`t very wise (((

P.S. There are some thoughts, that this proect may be long term life.
But not with such politics of managers with such decisions at any questions, wich are connecting with fast money )))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

At the risk of sounding a bit like a stuck record, I ask once again ... what is the revised timescale for the RR spell to be made available? At this point I'm almost past caring but need to make a decision (as I have for some months now) on whether to delete some of my existing event buildings acquired in previous chapters or hang on yet more months for the RR spell to upgrade them.

DeletedUser1854

Well I can say they are going to have to do something I just did the math, the Scream of Halloween and Daunting Pumpkins event buildings, if using a set of RR spells only does 1 "age" at a time, It will take me 160 to get them to my current age, which is far more then would be worth doing, as it would be just for 2 buildings. If there is only 11 per Tournament and I collected all of them that would be 15 Tournaments, or 4 months just for 2 buildings

Lovec Krys

@ruffbeagle Just delete them. I don't even know why you have kept them so long.
My oldest event buildings are 2 races old (I have started Amuni recently) and will be replaced soon (probably during the spring event or during events before - depends on rewards).

Jaxom

I have completed Amuni and am patiently waiting for the next chapter. And I am hoping that the next big event does not come until after that so that the rewards from the event will be an improvement over what I now have sitting in inventory.

When I begin the new chapter I will clear out old event buildings to make space for the new race and will put up the best things I have saved up based on what space and materials (mana, seeds, goods) I will need to build for the new race. I use chapter changes as a chance to reorganize.

If RR comes out by then I will consider saving something for upgrade if I think I will be able to collect enough RR to do it. Otherwise out with the old, in with the new. Events are frequent enough now that keeping old for a long time just doesn't make sense.