• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SoggyShorts

A change in the quest system is still Work in Progress. We know about the feedback around this and are working on it, but we're not there yet :)
I'm sorry @Marindor but that is simply not true. Maybe if you released the FA before challenges, but not now.
You created "medals" for challenges, and you want us to believe that you couldn't create "Dwarven brewery badges" and "Toolbox badges" the same way?

Shame on inno.

Wowwie

Nothing new to test grrrrrrrr not to happy at all \let alone even if there was something new to test It's not like we get allotted extra space
Only time I get enjoyment out of the FA is when I am @ an end of research ( which is like once every 2 years)and all old building are erased and I have room to build the necessary buildings to do this long drawn out Adventure,

DeletedUser2670

I'm sorry @Marindor but that is simply not true. Maybe if you released the FA before challenges, but not now.
You created "medals" for challenges, and you want us to believe that you couldn't create "Dwarven brewery badges" and "Toolbox badges" the same way?

Shame on inno.

I'm afraid that either they do want us to believe it or they just don't care.
It's been a while since i've passed high school, any knowledge of coding that i had has practically evaporated by now, so correct me if i'm wrong, but... They started to put that phrase in FA announcements in May, 8 months ago. Isn't that enough time for even an externist with no prior knowledge of the code to get familiar with it, design a better system and find a way to implement it?
Also, is it just me or were they unsure whether they were going to change it in any way when asked during Q&A in September?

CrazyWizard

Shame on inno.

I'm afraid that either they do want us to believe it or they just don't care.
It's been a while since i've passed high school, any knowledge of coding that i had has practically evaporated by now, so correct me if i'm wrong, but... They started to put that phrase in FA announcements in May, 8 months ago. Isn't that enough time for even an externist with no prior knowledge of the code to get familiar with it, design a better system and find a way to implement it?
Also, is it just me or were they unsure whether they were going to change it in any way when asked during Q&A in September?

I totally agree with you both.

I have this feeling now for months
Somehow feel that there just trying to wait it out untill the whining stops and then pretend it never happened.
It simply doesn't make sense that something so universally hated by all players hasn't been fixed months ago.

I litterally haven't met a single player in this game that hasn't whined about this. not 1!!!

I just can't spin my head around the fact that a solution still hasn't been implemented.

DeletedUser2378

My groups will continue to ignore the F/A's until/if/when the cycling has improved AND the prizes are better. If we can gain 1500 Fragments, 4 Combining Catalyst Spells and a Carting Library in a simple mini-event like the new Challenges, then we should be able to receive better prizes for the much more time demanding and wrist-aching Fellowship Adventures. Improvements to the F/A's are long over-due. Whether Inno is already "scheduled" to have Adventures "x" amount of times a year shouldn't mean that they should keep throwing the same broken system at us until someone decides to start implementing the changes that we have been begging for.

Karvest

Setup a
upload_2019-1-9_23-16-34.png

Richord

"still working on it" right....
different rewards? I doubt it'll be at least 4x better than it is now, so AGAIN:
We (TOP 3 FS) won't participate actively. we'll just do the fastest routes. that's it.

Another FA bites to dust (before it even started)

SoggyShorts

I just can't spin my head around the fact that a solution still hasn't been implemented.

The FA has been like eating a hamburger with no bun. It's doable but very messy, and not enjoyable.
For over a year we have been begging for them to give us a bun, and last week they announced:
"Hey guys we have this new menu item: A chicken burger on a bun!"
and we thought "Not bad, kinda plain, but it hits the spot. The best part is that now we know that inno can make buns!"
Followed immediately by another inno announcement:
"Hey guys next week's special is hamburgers again, with no bun."

WTF?

Isn't that enough time for even an externist with no prior knowledge of the code to get familiar with it, design a better system and find a way to implement it?
It's been enough time for a kid in the second year of high school to graduate, learn to program from youtube videos, and fix it.
Or to go with the above burger situation; it's been enough time to pick a random person off the street and teach them to bak:estickouttongue:

Deleted User - 60107

Rewards:
Stage 1: Supply Windfall 50%, Coin Rain 50%, Time Booster 8H
Stage 2: Ancient Knowledge 15, Ancient KNowledge 30, Ice Lindworm (2x2, produced an Ancient Knowledge 3 Instant every 48 hours, expires in 100 days)
Stage 3: Time Booster 14H. Time Booster 20H, Winter Ferris Wheel

The only somewhat decent rewards are the ones for Stage 2. Not worth it, considering the amount of clicking needed.