• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Quest Givers

Jedicris

Hi,
New to the Beta server and am in Chapter 1. I only have one quest giver, for the chapter quests. No quest giver for the cycle-able quests. Is this correct?

Deleted User - 60107

Yes, it is. You need to get to a certain place in the story (can't remember the exact details right now) before the second quest giver shows up.

Heymrdiedier

its something that changed, not so long ago.
You now only get the cycleable quest once you get in chapter 2.
You do have some new thingy tho that awards you with some stuff (including diamonds) if you complete 18 quests

salandrine

In German Worlds 2 to 6 I startet with new accounts. And I did not get the Cycleable quest in chapter 2, I got it in chapter 3. And therefore there is a only a very small amount of supplies available. And thats very bad

Heymrdiedier

In German Worlds 2 to 6 I startet with new accounts. And I did not get the Cycleable quest in chapter 2, I got it in chapter 3. And therefore there is a only a very small amount of supplies available. And thats very bad
once i got in chapter 2 i declined all the remaining storyline quest from chapter 1, and then suddenly the repeatable one popped up.
So im sure its chapter 2 requisit (in fact im still nog in chapter 3 and i got them now).

I also had a lot of trouble getting enough hammers. the 2500 hammer for scout in chapter 2 took forever.

DeletedUser1657

My new town has them in chapter 2. I don't recall seen them in chapter 1, would assume it is to slow down experienced players. The new quests and rewards was reasonable though.