• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Can we please have this screen back?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date

DeletedUser2579

20180601122523%21AWmouseover.png
or
AWmouseover.png
, maybe a double click for the one with names?

I was in the Wiki looking at something and came across the left image. I'm guessing the names are only through Chapter 9, that could mean a double wide image could be needed to view all the ruins; that could be why it was decommissioned in the first place, or that it might get too tall, either way an update might be needed for something They deemed unwanted.

If we do double-click to access the left image, you might use the Mail/Player-Alliance-List Tool.

On, the other hand, we could have a preferences toggle in game just so we could get used to which Ruin was for which Wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 86059

I'm very confused by this as this screen is still available so what exactly are you requesting because if you hover over the AW's button you see the full list come up

CrazyWizard

I think the player want the names back instead of nameless "runes".

I am more confused about the amount of runes, I am not even close to those numbers in my game.

DeletedUser2579

I'm very confused by this as this screen is still available so what exactly are you requesting because if you hover over the AW's button you see the full list come up
I am more confused about the amount of runes, I am not even close to those numbers in my game.
lehayes said:
Replies: Thank you.
I think that might could be a test screen. Which would make 550 their unreachable maximum.
Ahhh ok. Didn't get that sorry
See Scooby, it's not me. You don't understand how I express ideas/concepts. How can I help?
I may have also been trying to not say, "the named one is better" but rather, both could be useful. The names would help to understand what we see in the summary floating image.

DeletedUser2579

Thanks. I must work on that.

Is the lead post better?

See Scooby, it's not me. You don't understand how I express ideas/concepts. How can I help?
Looks like I owe you an apology. Sorry!

edeba

I like the screen with names better as well. I immediately knew what was being communicated because I remember when it was changed and I didn't like it. Despite playing this game for as long as I have, if you gave me a rune quiz, I'd fail miserably. So I open AW to see how many I have.

Heymrdiedier

no need to be confused, its a picture from the wiki, where the wiki mod can just add the number of runes he wants.
I guess hes fond of the number 550 and i assume you can guess what that mods favorite wonders are by looking at the amount of spent runes :)