• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug 'Next Tournament' Timer Broken

SoggyShorts

Game version: v1.70-(206bee6) (2018-12-21 14:25)
HTML5 Yes/No: No.
Game world:Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:chrome latest
Flash Player version:latest
Operating System:win10
Screen resolution:1920*1080
Account name: _soggyshorts_
Humans or Elves:elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
_shows 16 days till next tournament_
__

Expected situation:
should be under 3 days__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1.open tournament tab

Screenshots of the bug:
(

bug05.png

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
looks like they need to schedule some missing tournaments for 2019
timer for marble tournament is correct tho

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for the report. I can indeed confirm this. But we need to check if this is intentional or not.
Maybe the game designers wanted to give us a 2-week break in the new year :)

Deleted User - 62044

I loved the game, but the changes change the changes and more changes, so, instead, we try to solve something, we have many unresolved errors

Jackluyt

how about a proper announcement here so that everyone knows instead of buried in an error thread - even if all you can say at the moment is that the tournament is postponed

I quite agree!

The Tournament was due to start in two hours - and I am sure that many players in Beta do not know that it has been postponed!!

A Pop-up notification would be in order, I think - with perhaps some kind of explanation?? And an Announcement here in the Forum too!!

Buttrflwr

Ugh, this is ridiculous. I should NOT have to come to the forum to find out that the tourney is postponed. @Marindor What is the announcement thread for????? Death of my Dad, Work, LIFE, all precludes me from being able to troll the forum at this time, yet here I am. Thanks for showing us how valued we are by letting us know properly. I love this game, too bad you don't love us.
Happy New Year.

DeletedUser2378

We're anxiously waiting to hear what the announcement will be, in my group! We aren't able to train troops through mobile and, for some members, training sizes are too small through the PC, too right now. We'd like to take advantage of being able to train up our troops, while we have a "break" from the tourney...but some can't do that right now. Hope to hear more news soon!

DeletedUser724

Hi guys,

The shown info is indeed correct. We will be testing something else shortly and therefore the tournaments got postponed. More info will follow soon :)

whatever the test is...
we just wish ...when tournament re-start
1. same tournament with game world...... we need to handle with same pattern of enemy soldier, different tournament type will cost player tons of time and effort
2. give at least 3 days notice.....we need to recruit correct pattern of soldiers to fight, it takes time to recruit to prepare
3. tournament start time same as game world....e.g. if it resume in next week, both beta and game world will start Gem tournament on Monday

SoggyShorts

whatever the test is...
we just wish ...when tournament re-start
1. same tournament with game world...... we need to handle with same pattern of enemy soldier, different tournament type will cost player tons of time and effort
2. give at least 3 days notice.....we need to recruit correct pattern of soldiers to fight, it takes time to recruit to prepare
3. tournament start time same as game world....e.g. if it resume in next week, both beta and game world will start Gem tournament on Monday

OH GOD YES.
Please DO NOT have Beta and Live on different tournaments schedule.

Lovec Krys

Well I have records what units are in each tournaments and what units I'm training. For me it would be a real problem if the pattern changes. I always train only units I need for next tournament, if this changes, it would ruin my tournament score for whole 9 weeks.

Jackluyt

OH GOD YES.
Please DO NOT have Beta and Live on different tournaments schedule.

The Tournament Timer shows we are missing two weeks time-wise; and next tournament is shown there as Marble - so it looks like we will be skipping Dust and Gems, and then continuing as we would have otherwise.

48363076_10213111452281568_648133409897447424_n.jpg