• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement about testing the Royal Restoration Spell here and let us know your feedback on it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Lushette

With the restoration spells, if you use them to upgrade the Wishing Well or the Ferris Wheel for example, does it just upgrade the culture element of the building or does it give you another 100 days of output from the Well and 50 days from the Ferris Wheel?

slide

I can see how many I have by hovering my mouse over the upgrade requirements on a magic house/workshop, but will they be shown somewhere else as well?

Marindor

no way to upgrade building with diamonds when i dont have resto spell? :(

Currently not, we will forward the idea though.

With the restoration spells, if you use them to upgrade the Wishing Well or the Ferris Wheel for example, does it just upgrade the culture element of the building or does it give you another 100 days of output from the Well and 50 days from the Ferris Wheel?

No, it just updates their values.

I can see how many I have by hovering my mouse over the upgrade requirements on a magic house/workshop, but will they be shown somewhere else as well?

They should be in your inventory, next to other instants :)

Lisha

When upgrading magic residences or workshops, which size will be taken into account? I.e. if it goes from 4x3 to 3x5, will it cost 12 or 15 RR spells?

DeletedUser2576

Syonis said:
There ist so much potential but so much they can do to make players angry.

Don't like to qoute myself there but good job on making the spell bad.
Right now a blueprint is worth about 20 spaces. Making the 1:10 ratio is so bad. I did not even think that you will make it this bad.
15 is still bad but 10 is totally trash.

Also getting only 11 spells/tourneyment is making every tournament player feel trash and is nerfing every tourneyment guild by a lot.
At least implement chest 11 or 12 so tourneyment players have a chance to get the same as beforehand.
Right now you are "stealing" them half of a blueprint because it's worth ~20 spells. At the end of the research tree it is worth 25 spells.

I really like it that it is tile based but why you have to nerf the blueprint ratio and making them rarer than blueprints.

edeba

So why the down grade on existing blueprints from the plan moving forward? If you can get 11 restoration spells from a tournament, why only 10 from a blueprint?

You have seriously down graded the value of blueprints for diamond players. Currently a magic residence is 16 squares and a workshop is 24 squares. That averages to 20. But, to be fair, probably the ratio of residences to workshops is 2 or 3 to 1, so using 3:1, that would average to 18 restoration spells per blueprint.

This is a significant downgrade for anyone with magic residences and workshops. I am disappointed at the only 10:1 exchange, it should be 18:1 for fair exchange of what people who purchased magic buildings based on the ability to upgrade with the blue prints. And it should be 11:1 based on what you can get from how you've said the tournament has been changed.

Why set yourself up for a revolt of your cash flow players? That just doesn't seem wise.

So....

How about bringing on an 11th and 12th chest for the tournament and up the competition? Put 3 and 3 restorations spells into those chests... bring it on. Say and extra 11k and 14k for those chests and add a full 25k to the tournament... Maybe even a lucky 13 chest for even a another 25k... But that one should get 5 restoration spells.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
i am pretty sure we will be getting resto spells from other sources as well, not only from tournament chests

DeletedUser2576

As mentioned above this is also a huge nerf to magic buildings making almost now reason to even consider buying them.
For example:
With 2 guest races a year and 11 Spells/Tourneyment a player can upkeep
286 Spaces which are 10-11 Magic Buildings.
With blueprints you can upkeep 26 Magic Buildings.

So when a player has 11 magic buildings he can't upgrade event buildings because all of his RR are taken by magic buildings.

Why even implement a feature to upgrade eventbuildings when it is not really possible to do it.

I was about spending money on getting some winterstars because i thought i could upgrade them but now it is totally not worth it because i will never be able to upgrade eventbuildings because i get half the blueprints as beforehand.

Edit: Will there be a chance to refund magic buildings with the change? There not worth it at all now.

Dony

King of Bugs
Edit: Will there be a chance to refund magic buildings with the change? There not worth it at all now.
there are plenty of players who dont have blueprints, have lots of magic buildings and will continue upgrade them with diamonds

Angeduciel

The good news is we finally have the restoration spell available to upgrade our most valuable event buildings :)
The bad news is the amount of RR spells we have received per blueprint. I was planning to upgrade my biggest event buildings (lots of them are 5x5, or 4x6) but which such a low conversion factor I feel I got stolen... From 1 blueprint per level you are now asking me the equivalent of 2.5 !!! This is not a fair conversion factor for those of us who played really hard to win some blueprints in the past. I am NOT HAPPY about this :mad:

DeletedUser2630

Why, if you can prune the price for diamonds at 320, you can not spell the number of spells at 11.
Only in this case would I have a native problem with the conversion rate.

However, tournaments are more expensive for larger players, and prices are much more worthless!

edeba

And so the revolt continues...

The good news is we finally have the restoration spell available to upgrade our most valuable event buildings :)
The bad news is the amount of RR spells we have received per blueprint. I was planning to upgrade my biggest event buildings (lots of them are 5x5, or 4x6) but which such a low conversion factor I feel I got stolen... From 1 blueprint per level you are now asking me the equivalent of 2.5 !!! This is not a fair conversion factor for those of us who played really hard to win some blueprints in the past. I am NOT HAPPY about this :mad:

What's really getting me here is the possibility of more friends quitting, I have informed my f/s on live.

Friend: So it's a major nerf, I don't see the benefit

Me: It certainly is a big increase in cost for upgrading magic buildings, about 80%, although the diamond cost remains the same. You will have to do 1.8 tournaments on average to upgrade magic buildings.

Friend: That's why its a nerf, another way to increase the need to buy diamonds, I don't wanna play that game!

Some will dive in and pay that 80% increase, but will it make up for the quitters? I am very upset about the idea that I may lose valued gaming friends over this.

10:1 exchange is low. 18 is the fair number.

I too was planning on upgrading some larger buildings. I am accepting of an adjustment, but as Angeduciel says, expecting to be able to upgrade that building with the equivalent of one blueprint and now needing 2.4 or 2.5 is over the top an extreme adjustment.