• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.67

Lovec Krys

@Marindor Well in that case please tell developers this:
Whatever you do with restoration spell, don't devaluate our existing blueprints and our chance to upgrade 1 magic building from 10th chest every week.
If you do devaluate it, expect same or even greater rage that you got in spring.
Don't forget that many players had invested diamonds into magic residences and workshops and have been upgrading them using blueprints since then. If you by any chance take this away from them or makes it much harder for them, you're risking many rage quits.

Heymrdiedier

Whatever you do with restoration spell, don't devaluate our existing blueprints and our chance to upgrade 1 magic building from 10th chest every week.
If you do devaluate it, expect same or even greater rage that you got in spring.
Don't forget that many players had invested diamonds into magic residences and workshops and have been upgrading them using blueprints since then. If you by any chance take this away from them or makes it much harder for them, you're risking many rage quits.
Also be aware that some players dont got for blueprints at all, but rather spend diamonds on the upgrade of the magic buildings every race. So however you change it, make sure the upgrade doesnt get more expensive on diamand value also. Its now 320 diamonds to upgrade for example a 4x6 magic workshop. Which means a royal restoration spell should only cost 13,333 diamonds. Personally i think this is a bit on the low side for event buildings, and the only reason its not that much for magic buildings is because you allready spent diamonds on it to build it initially

the irony is, they are giving 10% off on magic buildings on live servers as we speak. and who knows in a week or 2 the prize of upgrading them might as well have tripled.

Last edited:

edeba

Also risking rage boycotts... A past game I spent $50-100/month until they annoyed me so much, I stopped, but I played the game another 2 years...

edeba

Well, I know how I feel about downgrades, especially ones that affect previous spending decisions. If you can't trust fair value and respect for what was in place when you made purchases, my personal response is to stop spending, or spend different to drastically reduce spending.

im pretty sure people would be much more annoyed if they released first version and then rebalanced it afterwards

Heymrdiedier

this change also increases the value of todays daily prize greatly. It used to be not so good to have small pop/culture event buildings since it would cost too much to upgrade a few of them (compared to upgrading a few big ones). But with upgrade cost per tile, it makes these a lot better now

Dony

King of Bugs
they can also make resto spell craftable now, since its not so powerfull anymore and we will need much more of them

Heymrdiedier

they can also make resto spell craftable now, since its not so powerfull anymore and we will need much more of them
I believe they once said the blueprints (or its alternative) will be tournament exclusive till the end of time. (when we asked to maybe add one in currency events etc)

Dony

King of Bugs
resto spell wont be exclusive for tournament only, i know that for a fact, and since they changed that recently this could also be a reason to reevaluate where it can be obtainable

SoggyShorts

I believe they once said the blueprints (or its alternative) will be tournament exclusive till the end of time. (when we asked to maybe add one in currency events etc)
iirc this was in response to players asking for them to be stupid easy like getting them from the FA, or in event chests as a daily exclusive, and the response was basically that no, they will always be hard to get. This update where the RR will only be worth maybe 4-5% of a blueprint changes everything because RR is not a blueprint, so anything said re BP is irrelevant.

Last edited: