• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Goods needed for provinces

• Thread starter DeletedUser2386
  • Start date

DeletedUser2386

Does anyone have an overview of which type of goods (not the amount of goods since that’s depending on the amount of advanced scouts you have finished) are needed for provinces? And how many provinces to finish ring 1, how many to finish ring 2 etc.
The wiki doesn’t give you any information about this unfortunately and it would be quite helpful for players to be able to plan until which point on the map to scout each chapter and when to wait for the next advanced scout.

(I mean like until which ring and amount of provinces on the map you’ll need supplies, when you will need t3, when you will need orcs etc.)

Deleted User - 86059

Well I do know that it is ring 10 for orcs but as to goods no because it is also dependent on how many squad sizes you have researched

Heymrdiedier

Well I do know that it is ring 10 for orcs but as to goods no because it is also dependent on how many squad sizes you have researched
im not 100% sure but i think you need orcs the first time in ring 11, not in ring 10

i know how it works for tournament tho,
i assume when the enemy squadsize is the same as the tournament equivalent then it changes.
tournament
ss 0-120: coins hammers T1
ss 123-333= hammers T1 T2
ss 336-1284= T1 T2 T3
ss 1287 + = T1 T2 T3 and orcs.

Since the orc part is from ring 11 on, you can ignore the last line

Now the enemy SS is dependant on the scoutingcost, so its hard to predict.
btw SS listed is for equal fights, meaning 5 vs 5, so if the enemy has only 1 troop against you, you have the devide the troopsize by 5, if its 3 enemy troops, you have to take 3/5, etc...
It hard to explain but i hope you get it :)

Last edited:

Karvest

AFAIK SS upgrades researched affects only tournament cater costs, not normal provinces, which depends on the ring, number of advanced scout researched, and amount of previously scooted provinces at the moment of scooting finished.

DeletedUser1657

Does anyone have an overview of which type of goods (not the amount of goods since that’s depending on the amount of advanced scouts you have finished) are needed for provinces?

This answer varies between tournaments and world map. Karvest is correct for the world map that the ring, cost, techs and such come into play. I have a town that requires T3 goods on the world map but not even T2 goods in tournaments.

With regards to tournaments the information by heymrdier is the best I have seen so far.

how many provinces to finish ring 1, how many to finish ring 2 etc.
Here is a table compiled from katwijk, heymrdier and myself that might help. It only goes out to ring 15 but that would get you to 480 provinces.

Province-scouting.jpg

DeletedUser2386

Thanks for your help :)

@Mykan I’m quite sure that you don’t need orcs at ring 10 yet (I’ve almost finished this one on my other account on the Dutch server)

C288BD9F-5466-4563-803C-33C74AECEF77.jpeg 75762043-CDCC-4FC3-A9BC-1D5C52D7CE5B.jpeg

About the negotitiating costs, isn’t there a certain ring on which you need the hammers? And when you’ll need T3 goods to negotiate them? Or is that just depending on your squad size?

Deleted User - 86059

It is intended that negotiating requires Orcs in provinces of distance 10 or further. If it happens below that, it should not be like that. Will have to check on the cater costs for tournaments.

For the Tournaments this is not intended, so we will forward that for fixing. Thanks for the report!

As reported by Muff Muff here = https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...on-the-new-guest-races.5334/page-2#post-35572
I didn't just think of a number and write it down :p

Deleted User - 86059

AFAIK SS upgrades researched affects only tournament cater costs, not normal provinces, which depends on the ring, number of advanced scout researched, and amount of previously scooted provinces at the moment of scooting finished.
The whole point of making SS upgrades fair to both fighters and negotiators was increase in goods gets added

Dony

King of Bugs
negotiation cost on world map depends exclusively on coins used to scout that province

Heymrdiedier

negotiation cost on world map depends exclusively on coins used to scout that province
thats what i tought as well.
Well i think scouting costs determins the enemy scout size, and that on its turn determins the cater costs :)

DeletedUser1657

@Mykan I’m quite sure that you don’t need orcs at ring 10 yet (I’ve almost finished this one on my other account on the Dutch server)

Its 222 world map provinces before orcs, the table just needs an update, we did it in the early days the orc chapter was released.

edeba

It isn't the rings that affect this, it is your squad size. When you do squad size research on the tech tree you push yourself further along in whether you stop using coin and start using 2, and then stop using supplies and start using t3.

Thanks for your help :)

View attachment 4878 View attachment 4879

About the negotitiating costs, isn’t there a certain ring on which you need the hammers? And when you’ll need T3 goods to negotiate them? Or is that just depending on your squad size?