• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Headless Halloween

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement about this year's Halloween QLE here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Dony

King of Bugs
Can we get a high resolution loading screen as wallpaper? There are some "objects" worth of attention ..

Jackluyt

Here are our event notes that I am busy working on right now.
New stuff being added constantly.
Feel free to contribute suggestions, additions, etc.!!

You are welcome to share this link with friends who do not play on Beta World.
https://tinyurl.com/y7vnvnbt

44540190_10212693443471609_9094659812683153408_n.jpg

LayDHawk2

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement about this year's Halloween QLE here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Loving it so far... :D opening graphics are wonderful, as always! Ahem the buxom elf-wench is standing in her skivvies... perhaps she was surprised by the headless rider? Anyway, the quests are great so far as well. With my puny-start over city, I might just make it through this one. THANK YOU!

Lovec Krys

Didn't think that I would replace second main reward so soon (in my live city). At least it won't miss it's frieds in my village and won't feel so alone.
But that's the result of main rewards being parts of sets and me not going after sets.
On beta it will replace some summer buildings.

The new choices are good, but I actualy didn't used the turney encounters (I'm starting fairies, so I still need to solve provincies for orcs (I'm not overscouting on beta)).
But I had to use turney to get the enchantments (since I didn't build Magic Academy:)).

DeletedUser1163

Yes!! “Solve 2 Encounters or solve 2 Tournament Encounters.” I've been waiting a long time for the game devs to improve this quest. It doesn't take much to make me a happy elf. Thank you.

DeletedUser2455

I just completed a province And the encounters did not register in quest yet they do register from Touney

Quest 23 Solve 24 Encounters or Solve 24 Tourney Encounters (3 x Time Boost 1hr)

All similar previous quests of this type were completed in Tourney without problem,, but did province on this one whilst waiting for Tourney to reset,, is anyone else having this problem is it a bug/glitch and will it be fixed.. I wasted a lot of resources here :mad:

Yep that was the reason Dony
You can either do all tournament or ALL province. You cannot mix and match

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
I just completed a province And the encounters did not register in quest yet they do register from Touney

Quest 23 Solve 24 Encounters or Solve 24 Tourney Encounters (3 x Time Boost 1hr)

All similar previous quests of this type were completed in Tourney without problem,, but did province on this one whilst waiting for Tourney to reset,, is anyone else having this problem is it a bug/glitch and will it be fixed.. I wasted a lot of resources here :mad::mad::mad:
in the past if there were a quests with OR you needed to do all from first or second task, you couldnt combine them together

Karvest

Yeah, that thing is not looking obvious, there were at least icon showing that paths are different and you should chose one in the previous events. Also, why not change it so players can combine different encounter types, since their amount is the same unlike previous either-either quests.

DeletedUser1917

Same issue that Bryn is having with the Quest and #24 not registering the credit for fighting in the Tournament only. That's what I picked instead of provinces on the map.

Jackluyt

The Halloween Event starts on Tuesday 30th.
Here is a video that you are welcome to share with friends who do not play on Beta
Please give it a like and subscribe if you want to be notified about our other breaking-news videos!
:)