• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Halloween Event ? No more ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser724

Do we have Halloween event 2018 in this year

even super-market has offer halloween event discount...
how about Inno ?

DeletedUser2576

supermarkets have cristmas stuff after easter is ended ^^

the halloween QLE is underway. I expect it to start this week unless they want to start a new FA today then i would say QLE start next week.

DeletedUser1681

I'm not so sure about Halloween, there were pumpkins around in this event that just ended.

But I'm pretty certain that there will be one of those short events (lasts about a week) that they have before the long winter event in december. When exactly is just guessing, but I wouldn't bet it starting right after a long one which is only just closing in live servers.

iDavis

Halloween event should start on live servers October 30, so I guess here we can expect beginning tommorow.

Karvest

A_Evt_Halloween_Xviii1_1_Animated.1540200740.png

DeletedUser1681

Wow, ok then. Now I've started to remember - there was an event that had a graveyard thing as a prize, and maybe some kind of a shack also.
Didn't take part in that one.

DeletedUser2526

YES!!!!!!! Not ready for Kris Kringle but am def on for the
GHOSTIES AND GHOULIES AND LONG-LEGGED BEASTIES AND THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT:cool::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser2576

PS: There is an german ad that says the QLE will start on the 30.10 (live Servers) so i expect it to start today on beta.

DeletedUser724

yes, it just start

It is now a common practise of Beta World
event start w/o annoucement

Deleted User - 86059

Sorry for the missing announcement guys but Marindor does have a real life too so as soon as he can he will sort this for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.