• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Player's choice for last day of event

edeba

How about making it so players can choose what prize they want to try for on the last day, and to encourage spending money, increase the choices based on the previous 1-2 months of purchases...

I think this idea would increase sales... For example, all players have say 5 prizes to make a choice from for the last day, if you've spent $25 in the last 1-2 months, there are 10 prizes to make a choices from, and $100, all of the prizes are available to choose. If you haven't spent any money, you get to choose to try for just one choice, if say the $25, you can switch and try for two choices and $100 you can switch between 3 choices.

People miss things so this gives an opportunity to get things they missed, and a reason to purchase extra event currency (moon shards or whatever) before the event ends.

SoggyShorts

Not sure about the $$$ part, but I do like the idea of having a "second chance", when there was something missed near the start of the event.
Yeah if it's just based on money spent, those players should simply buy the prizes they want by purchasing extra moons that day.

If it was something available to everyone, then I'd be interested.

Marindor

We have recently introduced the special buildings which you can buy for extra event currency and there's always the possibility to buy extra event currency on the days when you really want a daily prize. Implementing an idea like this, will probably cannibalize revenue in these other fields, so I'm not convinced that for a company, this would be a smart thing to do. I'll leave this thread open for a bit to see if other players have other insights or valid points why it would be beneficial to the company to implement this. If you have an opinion on this, please share :)